Chapter 19 ~Long Way Home~

"So we're taking the long the long way home", luke strummed his guitar while sining. " And i dont wanna be wasting my time alone...i wanna get lost and drive forever with you talk about nothing drive forever baby so we're taking the long way home" the boys were practicing for the last show in Denver also known as my last day to decide whether to stay with my parents or not. Luke knew about it and he wasnt taking it well, which explains all the feeling in his voice right now. The others knew as well which explains their feeling the music as well, except Ashton.

He seemed to be perfectly fine. Once i finished the conversation with my parents i went up to them and told them about everything, including how i was kicked out of the house. They all seemed to understand but Ashton felt cold and hard. Everyone was crying and begging me to stay but i said i had to decide by tonight. The show was starting in an hour and we already heard the mass of girls screaming outside.

"Hey", i felt Ashton's breath on my neck. I spun around and met his green hazel eyes. They were more hazel than green today. I looked down knowing his eyes made me vulnerable.

"Hey" i said back now looking at the stage where Luke and the rest of the boys were beating each other up with rubber chickens that came out of hell knows where. I shook my head in disapproval when Luke looked at me. He just stuck out his middle finger and i pretended to be offended.

"So have you decided?" I heard ashton ask me. I looked into his eyes again. Now only to see he was staring right at me already. I could feel the smile grown on my face already. We were so close that i was surprised our lips weren't attached. I bit my lip in order to stop smiling and get back into the serious tone.

"So? Have you?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I want you here as much as the other guys do...maybe even more" a grin appeared on his face. I bit my lips harder trying to keep the smile from exposing. I didn't succeed. When my smile appeared his got wider as well. I was starting to move in not out of greed but out of need. I didnt realize how much i wanted to kiss him again. To feel his lips on mine. He started moving in as well but i stopped. Ashton didnt. Once our noses touched he stopped. We were looking straight at each others eyes. Me looking at his hazel green and him at my hazel brown ones. I couldn't help but smile.

I then realized how much i wanted him to tell me he liked me...even loved me if that was possible for a person like me. I just wanted him to tell me that so i'll stay. I cant stay knowing that Ashton was engaged. That at one point he doesnt want anything to do with me cuz he's engaged and another point where we're always about to kiss and like he actually gives a fuck.

I started to lean in little by little and ashton continued we were so close i was surprised we weren't kissing yet. I had to lean in once more for our lips to be touching. I was going to but you know.

"PLACED EVERYONE PLACES! PEOPLE ARE COMING IN LETS GO!"

Ashton and i zoned back in. I quickly took my eyes of his lips and stood up now wiping my shorts because of the long time i had been sitting on the chair. Ashton looked at me for a minute before jumping on stage and going on his drums.

Michael and the other boys threw the rubber chickens to the side before pulling their guitars over their shoulder .

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR!" Ashton yelled into the mic filling up the room with his voice before banging on the drums beginning the concert.
"Don't wanna be an american idiot!" Michael screamed into the mic. I gave the boys a thumbs up before running away from the mass of girls coming towards me. I ran backstage to get dressed and pack my bags. My parents were gonna pick me up after the concert. I didn't have much time either. I was gonna miss them so much. But my decision was the best for all of us.
********
********
I was starting to walk out if my dressing room bag in hand ready to leave when i saw Luke. I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"Well hi to u too", luke laughed. He looked down at my luggage before pulling away and looking at me.

"Your not leaving are you?" I immediately felt tears trickle down my cheek.
"Luke"
"No!", he pushed my hand off his soldier before storming out. I immediately started bursting into tears.
"LUKE!" I called. He just looked at me and shook his head before storming into his dressing room.
I immediately started running trying to get out of here faster than i wanted ti before. Once i reached the stage where the 1D boys were singing 18 ashton bumped into me.

"Who where are you going in a hurry?" Ashton said with a smile on his face breaking my heart even more.

"Were you crying?" He looked deep into my eyes.

"What? No" I wiped the tears from my eyes before staring right at his.

"Where are you going with that?" He pointed at my bag. Just as i was going to open my mouth to tell him my parents came.

"You ready hun?" My mom said. Ashton just looked at me perplexed before getting the picture. His eyebrows furrowed and he threw his arms up in anger before storming out as well. I only managed to whisper his name knowing he wouldn't come back.