Chapter 16 ~ The slut and ze biatch~

"Im sorry mam but im going to have to ask you to leave..mam...mam", i wake up to see a nurse instructing me to leave.

"What why?"

"We're going to have to look at the patient. You should go home and get some rest"

"BUT NO ONES TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED?!!"

"Mam im going to have to ask you to calm down"

"CALM DOWN? HOW THE HELL ARE TOU EXPECTING ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS FUCKING U CONSCIOUS!", probs shouldnt have said that cuz right that moment A ton of people came in. Luke, calum, and michael, ashtons mom, harry, and lauren, as well as sydney. Everyones eyes were wide open. Mine were to. I ran out. I made a fool out of myself in a hospital infront of everyone. Paparazzi were outside.

"Is ashton irwin really the love of your life? Since when do tell?", thats what all the paparazzi were screaming at me. I called a taxi so when i was downstairs it would already be there. Tons of people were calling my name but i didnt bother looking back. I kept going down. I ran out the hospital doors and into th taxi cab.

"Just drive", he did. Once we were out of paparazzi reach i told him ashtons address.

"Where here", i payed the taxi driver and got out the car. I got the keys out and went inside. The house was silent. No lauren and harry bickering, no ashton giggles and laughs, no nothing. Just pure silence. When i started walking up the stairs i noticed something i didnt before. Pictures. Familiy pictures were aligned on the wall. Baby lauren, baby harry, and baby ashton. He looked so adorable i couldnt help but laugh. He had a bubble beard and his hair was sticking up straight, one spike of hair.

I know i shouldnt have but i went in ashtons room. His room was clean now. Clothes in closets, instruments in order, posters on walls. In the distance i saw what looked like lyrics of his desk. I went to take a closer look. It was the song i sang to lauren. He named it too.

Amnesia

I drove by all the places we used to hand out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted

I started crying he knew i was home. He wrote the song, memorized it, edited it. I knew i couldnt sleep without knowing ashton was home so i stayed in his room. I just layed on his bed, the smell of his hair stained on the pillow and slept. I tried sleeping all the pain away.

**********

**********

"Ashton you have to wake her up. The guests are already arriving and we are not even there yet"

"Ok ok fine. I'll meet you there. Go"

The door slammed shut. I heard ashton start going up the stairs so i just pretended to be asleep.

"Oh evs......im so sorry......." Ashton approached me slowly then he leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I couldnt help but smile so i just pretended to be wake up.

"Ev's. Come on Ev's we have to go to this bridal party or something. I dont know"

"Ashton?...ASHTON! YOUR OK!", i engulfed him in a hug.

"Yeah i'm ok. I see you missed me a lot", he looked around his room.

"Hehe yeah"

"Anyways get up, we have to go. Up up up", ashton slowly pulled me out of bed and into my room. I closed the door and looked for something to wear. I decided on wearing my navy/ cream lace dress and black heels. I put on red lipstick and but back two little strands of hair with a red bow. I grabbed my purse and quickly brushed my teeth before going down the stairs and into ashtons car.