Chapter 14 ~ Amnesia~

" Eva...Eva....EVA!"

My eyes flipped open. I was back in my room with Mrs. irwin by my side like before. Was this all just a dream?

"Jesus eva u zoned out on me. So like i was saying. You think you could come? To the bakery with us? I'm sure the kids would appreciate u being there but i understand if you don't feel comfortable"

It was a dream. I nodded. Once she left my room i grabbed a pillow and screamed my heart out.

***********

***********

When we got to the Bakery it was just like in my dream. I sat with Luke. He was looking at me though.

"I know whats wrong Eva....you could talk to me you know"

"What are you talking about luke?"

"You know exactly what i'm talking about" me and Luke had a mini stare down till he gave up.

"HAHA I WIN!"

"Ugh no fair Eva. But anyways i know you like Ashton. He likes u too you know. But its just he doesn't know how to"-

"I know. His mom told me that too."

"He does. Don't doubt anyone one of us. I know we're stupid but anything involving Ashton we're pros at." With that Luke stood up and went to get Michael. I his my face on my hands.

Once i knew it ashton was already making the announcement and Sydney was already here. Ashton held Sydney's hand and went on one knee. I was holding the tears back.

"Sydney... Umm. Would you....", Ashton looked at me. I looked away.

"Will u marry me?"

"YES!! YES ASHTON YES!!!!"

I wiped the tear falling on my cheek. I turned back around to see Ashton looking at me. He looked sad, miserable, lost.

Sydney pulled away and ran over to my table.

"Well well well. Isnt it mrs. Lakers. I guess we're going to be sisters now! I mean now i'm part of the band now that me and ashton are getting married"

"Fuck you", shit. I wasn't supposed to say that. Oh well. I wanted to anyways. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.

"Look missy. You don't know who you're messing with ok? Ashton is mine. Mine mine MINE! I have the ring you don't. I'll have his babies you wont. He loves me not you. You could have thought you were getting him but in reality YOU NEVER WERE! So why don't you just shut the fuck up and face the fact you'll never have Ashton"

I stood up and left.

"eva. Eva. EVA! Come back!!", it was ashton. I started running . I took my heels off and started running. I didn't stop. I was never going to stop. I heard Ashton running. Fuck. He was faster than me. I grabbed my hand and spun around.

"What the fuck do you want ashton?", tears were streaming down my face and ashton's hair was drenched. All he did was look deep into my eyes as if trying to find an answer to what was wrong with me.

"whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong? Jesus Ashton you are stupid." Ashton looked at me with a puzzled face.

"Why do you think i'm crying just no. Why do you think i cried when i saw that ring? WHY DO YOU THINK I'M WAS ALWAYS SO HAPPY WHEN YOU WERE AROUND? TELL ME ASHTON. TELL ME WHY" he did say anything. He just looked at me. Its like thats all je was able to do.

"You wanna know whats wrong ashton? I... I..." I could say the words. It was too hard to say. So the did the second possible thing. I pulled him in and kissed him. When i pulled away he still looked at me. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I spun around and walked to who knows where.

********

********

By the time i reached the house all the lights were off except the one in my room and the living room. I looked in the window to see the boys. Luke looked like he was freaking the fuck out, Calum was yelling at Ashton as well as Michael. I couldn't go in though the front door. I went in trough the back door. I slowly tiptoed up the stairs into Lauren's room to check on her. She was up.

"What are you doing up?"

"EVA!", she whispered screamed.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I cant sleep"

"Come on hop in bed"

"I cant sleep though"

"Which is why i'm going to help you"

She hopped in bed and got under the covers.

"You like Ashton dont you", does everyone know i like Ashton?! Jesus. I just nod my head.

"Ok so umm i'll sing you a song. That always helped for me"

"Ok"

I started singing out of the top of my head.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted

And even though your friends tell me your doing fine

are you somewhere feeling lonely even though shes right beside you

When he says those words that hurt do you read the ones i wrote you

Sometimes i start to wonder was it just a lie

If what we had was real how could you be fine

Cuz im not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the makeup running down your face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

I wish that i could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories i meter can i escape

Cuz Im not fine at all

Tears were rolling down my face. This song was about ashton. I just made it up and i knew it was about him. Lauren was already asleep. So i fell asleep too.

------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is like really confusing and fucked up and shit but I've been though some really tough shit right now. I lost my best friend and I've been called a bitch and all that too. I also self harmed once out of all the anger of feeling worthless and shit so I'm sorry about this chapter. I'll try to get the nerve to fix it

Bye