Chapter 22 ~Happy Endings~ Part II

"I dont"

My world immediately stopped. Do my ears deceive me? I turn around tears running down my face only to see everyone looking at Ashton and Ashton looking at me.

"I can't marry her... I can't because I'm so stupid that i just realized i don't love her" Tears kept falling down my face. Ashton slowly approached me.

"I love her" Ashton was now in front of me. "I love you Eva" he whispered to me. "I love you and I'm sorry im so stupid that i just realized. Im so so stupid that i actually had to think about it. I love you and nothing would ever change that Ev's...nothing."

I was awestruck. Tears kept rolling down my face. They weren't sad tears though. They were happy tears.

"I love you and i could scream it from the top of my longs again and again." His hands were on my hips now pulling me in closer. "I love you" I laughed at the fact that all he's been saying is I love you. Ashton looked into my eyes smiling. "I love you" he tightened his grip on my waist and brought me up a little so our lips would be connected. Everyone cheered.

"GET SOME!" I heard Calum yell. I laughed making my lips separate from Ashtons. He leaned back into my lips making me smile. I put my arm around his neck letting my fingers play with his hair. As soon as my fingers touched his hair he leaned me back. Making me laugh and the crowd go wild.

I heard Sydney grunt. I looked at her direction only to see her march away her friends and family behind her.

"Yeah run away you slut!" Ashton yelled at her. She showed him her middle finger before continuing leaving. Ashton looked back down at me and shrugged. He pulled me back up straight before reattaching our lips again.

"Ok can you guys like get a room?" I heard Luke say. I could hear the smirk on his face which made me laugh again. I pulled away from ashton lips and nudged him on the shoulder. He rolled his eyes before intertwining our fingers.

"Wait whats going to happen with the rest of the party?" Calum said

"We're gonna enjoy it!" Ashton said.

"But what about the priest?" I said. Ashton just looked at me with a devilish grin on his face.

"Oh no! Dont you even think about it Ashton. We are not getting married." He giggled. "Thats not what im thinking. Hey do you think"- Ashton turned around only to find the Priest gone. He just shrugged before dragging me onto the dance floor where West Coast by Lana Del Rey was playing.

Michael and what seemed to be his girlfriend joined us. Then came Harry and Lauren and then Calum and his Girlfriend. Ashton's uncle offered his mom to dance which she accepted. While i was resting my head on Ashtons head i saw Luke talking to someone who's hair seemed familiar.

I squinted me eyes before realizing who it was.

"NINA!" I pulled away from Ashtons grip and pulled her in for a warm embrace.

"OMG! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She squeaked.

"What are you doing here? And where's Ansel?"

"Oh he's a dick. I broke up with him. And your friend Luke here brought me" she said while smiling up at him. I could already feel the connection between them. A smirk appeared on my face.

"I'll leave you two alone then...if you do anything to her you do realize you wont have any balls right. I dont care if your my brother. Use protection by the way. Im sure you guys are gonna frickle frackle today" i managed to whisper to Luke who only ended up blushing. He looked scared too.

I made my way back to Ashton who held my hips back again.

"I love you" i whispered in Ashton's ear. I looked back into his hazel green eyes while he looked into my hazel brown.

"I love you too Ev's"

----------------------------------------------
Next chapter is the last one guys😭 im so sad.

Anyways...this book sucked balls but im still sad its done.

YAY EVSTON! Idk their ship name😂

God imma miss this book. Its ending today sadly..its gonna be over guys.. OVER! Btw im thankful for all you guys. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dedicated to @cupcakegirl91

Idk why but i apparenly unfollowed you... Im so confused cuz i never did. Oh well. LOVE YOU BAE! Im thankful for u btw. Really really really thankful..i'll probs be in a whole rn without you.