Chapter 5 ~A New Beginning~

" EVA. EVA. EVA", the crowd cheers once i finish. All i could do was blush trying to keep myself from fainting in front of the crowd. I didn't want to end up in the hospital. I haven't had good experiences in the hospital. Ashton, Luke, Micheal, Calum and the 1D boys appear.

Ashton beside me holds my hand for some unknown reason. I look around to see that actually everyone was holding hands. We bow down and all the lights go. The crowd goes wild. All of a sudden the damn floor disappears and i end up in different room thats lit up. I start walking along side ashton until we end up infront of a door with his name on it. Well then.

"You could let go now"

I look down to see that my hand was still in Ashton's and i quickly pull away. I start feeling my cheeks burn red so i run away into a room filled with a variety of food ignoring what Ashton was saying. I was hungry which was awesome. Today was my lucky day. I grab a chocolate cupcake, taco, and cherry kool-aid and put it all on my plate. I go into the girls bathroom where i hide in a stall and eat my food. I stuff the rest of the taco in my mouth and go out only to be found my a some random lady.

"EVA! WHERE HAVE U BEEN!"

"Oh i was uh-"

"Oh never mind that child. Come the fans will be here soon."

"Umm. Fans?"

"Yes fans. U know. Screaming girls. ahhh one direction."

"Yeah i know what u mean but-"

"Eh eh eh. Shhh. Follow me."

I follow the lady into a room like Ashton's except for the fact that it had my name on it not his.

"Umm who are u?"

"Oh my! How silly of me. I didn't introduce myself! Well im madeline. Your stylist. For like. Ever", she starts laughing and all i do is stand there.

"Anyways i have to get YOU ready. So shhh."

"But there must be"-

"Bu bu bu"

"But"

"Shh"

I cross my arms and sit on a chair.

**********

**********

"OMG ITS EVA!"

I wave to a surprisingly massive group of girls that were waiting for me.

"Hey guys"

"AHHHHH"

Jeez. This is how i sounded like? Wow. Im surprised the guys's ears are ok.

"Ok so all u do is say hi, talk to them, and idk take a group selfie"

I turn around to see ashton whispering in my eat causing the girls to go ballistic.

"ASHTON IRWIN AND EVA RYDER ARE A THING?!"

Cameras and phones flash like crazy causing my eyes to hurt.

" OH NO NO NO! WE ARE NOT A THING!" Me and ashton say in unison

"And u guys know i have a girlfriend. And im not capable of cheating"

"Oh yeahhh", all the girls nod and think remembering he has a girlfriend. I for one didnt know and the news hurt me for some reason. I suddenly stop smiling and cross my hands.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE ASHTON! EVA'S SAD NOW!...EVA LIKES ASHTON!"

Wait what! The cameras and phones start flashing like crazy making my eyes hurt once again. Ashton turns around and faces me. I smile trying to cover my weird sadness.

"I do NOT like ashton. We're colleagues i guess. We just met. So how are things gonna be going on between us?"

"She has a point girls", ashton lifts his eyebrows making his dimples pop out again. I could feel my cheeks burn red and i look away. The bodyguards come in directing the girls it was time to go and showing them outside where their parents must be waiting. I didn't see nina at all. I suddenly get a text from nina.

From nina love<3:

You totally like ashton😏

I quickly put my phone away and hold myself from blushing even more. She was here then. Oh nina. Just then i notice ashton was still here.

"So your friend texted you?"

"Yeah"

..............(akward silence)

"You look nice"

"I do? I havnt had time to see what madeline did."

"Yeah"

I glance at myself and see that i was dressed as me. I was wearing a floral skater skirt dress with black lace up chunky heel pumps. I look up at ashton who was still looking at me and smile.

"You know i consider you as a friend"

"You do?"

"Yeah"

I smile and so does ashton making his dimples pop out. I start to blush once again.

"Why do you always blush?", ashton giggles making his dimples pop out AGAIN. Making me blush AGAIN!

"Oh well i don't know really", i start laughing with him.

"You know Eva-"

"HERE U GUYS ARE! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! I think we should ask Eva now Ash", Luke says.

"Ask me what?"

"Go on ash tell her", Calum says

"Oh well...umm Eva?"

"Yeah?"

"How would u like to go on tour with us?"