Chapter 11 ~Fuck~

I get off Ashton's arms and i get out. I grab a towel, dry myself off, and start putting my clothes back on. So what if i still had my bikini on. All i wanted to do was get out of here. How the hell did she even know we were here?!

"Uh. Hi. Ev's where you going?"

"Ev's? She has a nickname now?!"

"Im going back to your moms. I dont even know why you're with me anyways. You have your girlfriend right here", i start walking to his car.

"EVA!", i hear him running towards me. I stop. Theres no point in running. Ashton holds my wrists and makes me face him. I could feel my eyes tear up. Fuck not now not here.

"Eva", ashtons voice was soft but concerned he tried searching my face to see what was wrong.

"What Ashton"

"Its just. Dont leave. Please"

"But your girl"-

"I'll tell her to leave. I dot care. She wasnt even supposed to know about this place anyways. I dont even know how she knew where we were"

"Why me but not her? How come i could know about this place?"

"I...i dont know. I just wanted to show you for some reason"

"Ashton"-

"HERE YOU ARE!". Fucking bitch. She goes to Ashton and kisses him on the cheek. No more like devours his cheek. Gosh. Euck.

"So you canceled our plans to hang with that?!", she points at me. Bitch dont know who the fuck she talking to.

"UM EXCUSE ME?", i start walking towards her my hands balled up in a fist.

"Hey hey hey calm down", Ashton holds me back with his arms. His wet arms. Jesus christ.

"Oh so your defending her too? How great. Well 'Ash' when u figure everything out call me", Sydney storms out giving me a dirty look before heading for her car. YESSSSS! BYE BITCH! This was turning out to be the best day ever actually.

"WAIT SYDNEY!"

Except for that. Fuck.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the tiny af chapter but it just went with the tittle so yeah. Btw i dont wanna continue writing cuz of whats gonna happen friday😭 gosh