Chapter 18 ~Misery Buissness~

There were many reason why i wasnt living here with my parents. 1 i got accepted to school in NY where i met nina. 2 i wanted outsies. 3 i got kicked out...lets just say i wasnt the best person of them all.

"Umm Eva?"

"Huh?"

"Are you ok?"

"Lets just say i used to live here". Luke looked dumbfounded. Then he looked surprised and shocked.

"What do you mean you used to live here?"

"I mean i used to live here...like with my parents."

"Oh..why'd you leave?"

"Umm i dont really want to talk about it"

"Oh ok"

"Yeah"

"Well we better get going tonight is the show"

"Oh shit yeah"

"Ok see ya later", i waved bye to luke. Hopefully my parents wont show up. If they do then i guess they did give a crap about me.
*********
*********
"Thanks Eva!"

"No prob", i waved bye to the fan i just signed an autograph to. I was getting tons of fans. They would go from one of the boys to me and off home. Every single fan would do that. They would go to one of the boys them get on line again to me. It was amazing!

30 minutes later the boys finished but i didnt. There were still about 20 people left. Once there were about 10 people left i started getting tired.

"Hello", i looked up to the strangely familiar voice. It was my parents. My skin went ice cold and my blood left my face. I was surprised. Luke seemed to get why i was like that because his eyes went wide as well.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to breathe out. They didnt say anything. They just looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Umm Eva are you ok?" Ash said. I just nodded.

"Leave. Leave right now...", i could feel tears start to come.

"Eva-"

"NO! Leave!!"

"Eva?", Ashton looked at me with confused eyes. I looked straight into his hazel green ones. Once i did i stood up and left.

"EVA!", i heard Ashton call out to me

"Leave her alone Ashton! Dont you think you've done enough to her?!", luke yelled. Ashton went completely silent, white even and sat back down on his chair. Luke eventually caught up to me. And spun me back round. My wet eyes faced his blue ones.

"Talk to them Eva...they are your parents. I know your mad at them but...you just gotta learn to forgive those who love you..." I just looked at him. I wipped the tears from my eyes and nodded.

"Ok...i will"

"Atta girl"

I told my parents to wait till i finished the autographs and they did.
********
********
"Eva honey i've"-

"No. No mom. Just no. You cant just kick me out of the house and not give a crap about me then magically appear when i dont even need you to say you missed me. Yeah i did the wrong thing back then but i just wanted to help us you know."

"We know now Eva but-"

"Dont you start dad" i shot him an annoyed glare. It was enough with them here already. I didnt need them to judge me too.

"But Ev-"

"NO!", i could feel tears coming back, "Can you just shut up and listen for a god damn second?!", they stayed silent, " Yeah ok i sell drugs and got in jail for it... Yeah i know you guys got tired of me, i know i know i know. you guys told me that about 5000 times before you kicked me out. BUT I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW! I DIDNT KNOW HOW BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY SKILL!... and you wanna know why i had no skill?... Because you guys did shit. SHIT!", i spat at them. My mom bega to cry. she didnt make any noises just tears falling down her face, "If you guys were actually there for me...none of this shit would have ever happened. Its all because of your arrogance and selfishness.", i looked into my parents eyes before standing up and walking to the door. Tears were falling down my face.

"Eva", i heard my mom's soft voice call me. i turned around only to see arms open wide. I stayed looking at her arms for a while before runinng to her and hugging her. My dad soon joined in ad it turned into a crying party.

"We're sorry honey...we're so so sorry honey", my dad choked out

"I know you were just trying to help and we werent the best parents ever...I'm so sorry Eva" my mom hugged me even tighter.

"Eva?", we pulled away and i wiped my eyes before facing my parents again.

"Yeah?"

"we didnt come here just for this"

"then for what else?"

"You know we live here and umm.."

"What your fathers trying to say is that... you have to choose between them", she pointed to ashton and the boys,"Or us"