Chapter 13 ~Ashton, Eva, and Sydney~

I just finished showering when i heard a knock on my door. I opened the door holding my towel with one hand. It was Harry.

"Oh hey there a bit of a prob- whoah". His eyes widened.

"Keep your eyes on the floor mister". He did so.

"Ok so as i was saying theres a bit of a problem. We dont know where we're going. Ashton's reservation was lost so we have no place to go"

Just then i got a phone call. It was Ashton. Great. I held a finger up at harry to give me a minute and he did. He kept staring at me so i closed the door.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ashton"

"Oh hi. Umm are you comming?"

"Yeah. But we dont really know where to go"

"Oh yeah thats why i called", he sounded nervous.

"Ok. So where we going?"

"The bakery"

"Really Ashton"

"Yes really. Its a beautiful place actually. Theres a table on the porch with an awesome view. And i got it thanks to Luke. He worked there. Anyways umm finish getting ready and hurry. My mom knows the bakery so yeah bye". And with that he hung up.

********

********

I told harry where we were going and thats when his eyes lit up.

"YESSS THANK YOU ASHTON ONE GOOD THING FINALLY!" And with that he ran downstairs.

I closed the door and opened the closet. I didnt know what to wear. I only brought two dresses. I ended up choosing my blue skater dress. I put that on with my black pumps. I just let my hair down in their natural waves with a golden gracia headband. I put light pink lipgloss and all i did with my eyes is put black eyeliner and mascara.

I was done. I got out of my room to head downstairs when i saw a group of eyes staring at me in amazement. Harry looked like he was going to pass out. Lauren was so happy as well as her mom.

"You look beautiful honey!"

"Thank you"

"She looks hot", harry whispered to the wall.

I just rolled my eyes.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!"

"Thanks lauren", i laughed.

"SO ARE YOU GOING TO BE OUR NEW SISTER?!" Thats when i remembered where we were going.

"N-no lauren. Sydney is. Well if she says yes." Lauren started crying.

"BUT I WANT YOU TO BE MY SISTER NOT THAT BITCH!"

"LAUREN!", Ashton's mom freaked. So did i. All harry did was laugh his ass off till i glared at him.

"That is a very bad word hunny dont say that again alright?", lauren nodded.

"Shouldnt we go?", i said. It was already 7:50

"Oh yes we should. Come on everyone"

And with that we hopped in the car and left.

*********

*********

"Ok come on everyone run inside". It was raining so I'm pretty sure that porch thing wasn't going to work. We all got in quickly enough that we didn't get wet. Ashton was inside pacing around the room where everything was going to happen. Luke was talking to his penguin, Calum was calming ashton down and Michael well he was probably in the bathroom. When i stepped in the room everyone looked at me the exact same way as the others did before. Ashton looked at me like harry.

"Hi"

"You look hot" everyone said in unison. Except for ashton. All he did was look at me.

"Thanks. You guys don't look bad yourselves", they were all dressed up in tuxes except they didn't have that jacket on. They had the little vest though.

"Thanks" they all said again. It was weird so i stopped talking. Ashton was still staring at me so i just sat down in front of Luke. Just then more people came in. People i didn't know. They all hugged ashton or waved hi and sat down. Then a few minutes later Sydney came in. She was wearing a skater skirt and a crop top. She kissed ashton on the cheek and all he did was smile.

*********

*********

After many drinks, food, and talking ashton stood up.

"I have something to say" it was time. Ashton's mom was looking at me with worried eyes, "i just want to thank all of you for coming. But i want to do the thing we all came here to see", Ashton slipped his hand in his pocket and pulled out a box. It was the same box i saw with the ring. I could feel the tears come. Ashton glanced at me before holding Sydney's hand and asking her to marry him.

********

********

"EVA! EVA!"

I was running down the street now. Heels in hand running, crying in the rain. I lost Ashton. Sydney said yes. She kissed him hugged him thanked him told him she loved her, did everything i wanted to do. I lost it. I ran out of there Ashton right behind me. And now i was running. Running to who knows where but running. Trying to run away from everything. I could have made it if it wasn't for me breaking down and falling on the street.

I couldn't handle it. I couldn't. Just then ashton came. He stood me up and faced me. I didn't say anything. I didn't have to say anything. I couldn't say anything. And it was because before i could react or anything Ashton's lips were on mine.

-----------------------------------------

AHHHHHH! WEEEE! THEY KISSED ME SO HAPPY! Ahhhh! Im speechless right now. So yerp. Byes😁

Xoxo

Christine