Epilouge

"Do you take him to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"I pronounce you both husband and wife."

I know what you guys are thinking right now. 'EVA YOUR TOO YOUNG TO MARRY!' But guess what. Im not the one getting married. Lol. Yeah Ashton and I are a couple. We have been for 3 years now. And before you go assuming more shit Nina and Luke arnt married. They're engaged yes but not married. Surprisingly Ashton's mom is getting married to his uncle actually.

The best part is that they're having a kid too! And actually I am too...I'm joking. Me and Ashton are planning on it though. Once we get married of course. Which is soon according to him.

Nina and Luke were in the middle of a make out session when i pushed them both out the seat. We were on our way to the party room and i was starving.

"Ow" nina said.

"Move your ass along future mrs.hemmings" at the sound of the name a big smile appeared on her face. I rolled my eyes and pushed her again to make her move faster.

My fingers were intertwined with Ashton's as we walked down the isle out the door and into the room filled with food. I dragged Ashton to the table with food. "Get me a drink will you hun?" I said before giving him a kiss on the lips. He nodded before letting go of my hand and walking to the bar.

I grabbed a plate full of food like i did the day of the concert that i hid in the bathroom. I made my way to the table reserved for me, Ashton, Luke, Nina, Calum, Mary(his girlfriend), and Michael and his girlfriend Christine.

I sat down beside Nina who was in the middle of another make out session with Luke. The engagement ring on her finger caught my attention. It made me kind of sad actually. I loved Ashton so much that i actually wanted to marry him already. I looked away and at the stage where curtains were draped over it covering what was behind it.

A glass filled with wine was placed in front of me which i took and took a sip of. Ashton took a gulp of his wine before placing it on the table and whispering something to Luke, Michael, and Calum. All three boys stood up and walked away. I looked to all three girls confused as to what was going on. They all were biting their lips trying to hold in their smile.

"Whats going"-

I got interrupted by the sound of the curtains being pulled back and the sound of drums and guitars being played.

"I love that accent you have when u say hello. You relocated from New York a month ago.

That minivan that you drive really gets me going. And if it feels right then i cant be wrong.

No one understands that chemistry we have and it came out of nowhere.

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Its not like we planned this getting out of hand and now we're gonna go there.

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Walk my way. Mrs all american say my name no need to pretend. Dont be shy. Mrs all american i'll show you why, your not gonna walk away.

(Eh yeah)

Not just a neighbor oh hey there i'll ring your bell. Open your door pucker up and i'll kiss you well.

My lips are sealed there's nobody that i would tell. Your secrets mine close your eyes and i'll make you melt.

No one understands this chemistry we have and it came out of nowhere

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Its not like we planned this getting out of hand and now we're gonna go there

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Walk my way. Mrs all american. Say my name, no need to pretend. Dont be shy. Mrs all american. I'll show you why. Your not gonna walk away.

(Oh yeah)

Na na na na na na na na. You know what she like. Na na na na na na na. You know what she like. Na na na na na na na. You know what she like. Na na na na na na na. You know what she like.

Walk my way. Mrs all american. Say my name. No need to pretend. Dont be shy. Mrs all american i'll show you why, your not gonna walk away.

(Walk my way)

Oh yeah

(Say my name)

Your not gonna walk away

(Dont be shy)
(I'll show you why)

Your not gonna walk away." Ashton finished off with a drum solo. The audience clapped and so did i. Ashton fixed his microphone before tapping on it to make sure it was working.

"Before i say anything to my mom and dad i would like to make an announcement. " ashton started.

I sat there eyes narrowed trying to figure out what was going on.

"Eva? Can u come on stage please?" I stood up and walked up to the stage. I crossed my fingers in hope he wasn't going to make me sing. I stood in front of Ashton's drum kit where he stood up and made his way to me. He reached for something in his back pocket before going down on one knee. I immediately covered my mouth with my hands.

"So umm. We've been a couple for three years now...a very very happy and interactive couple." I slapped his arm. He laughed.

"And as many of you already know I love Eva." He now looked into my eyes.

"I love you Eva and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up to the sound of your laughter and the sound of your voice. I want to be the only other person who gets to feel your lips. The only other person who gets to sleep beside you every single night. The only person to love you as much as i do. If you known what i mean" i rolled my eyes. Ashton pulled out a small tiffany box. He was still on one knee with the box now open.

"Will you marry me?" It didnt even take me a second to reply.

"Yes ashton. Of course i will" he pulled me into a long kiss in front of the now cheering crowd.

"Get some girl!" I heard Michael yell from the crowd. I didn't bother showing him the middle finger considering we were in a wedding. Ashton picked me up bridal style making me laugh and walking off the stage. He set me down on my chair before sitting on is own.

"Why dont we stay here until they cut the cake?" I whispered in his ear.

"Why wait theres a room i already reserved for us" Ashton whispered back into my ear. I nodded and stood up grabbing my purse from the chair.

"Uhh. We'll see you guys in a little" i managed to smile at them"

Nina and all the others just smirked at us before we left. Ashton intertwined our fingers before dragging me up the stairs into the room he reserved.

"I love you Eva" Ashton said while locking the door shut.

********
********
As i lay on Ashton's bare chest thinking about the kid we were probably going to have considering the fact we didn't use protection...well didn't bother using protection I said the four words i'll never get tired of saying in my life.

"I love you too"
--------------------------------------------
THE END GUYS! ITS DONE! ITS A SHITTY ENDING BUT IM DONE! I FINISHED THE BOOK AND IM CRYING! UGHH. WHY!! I wasn't planning on making an epilogue but i wanted them to have a baby and let u guys know about it. And by them i mean me and Ashton. I always imagine myself as the main character even in Luke books but this book meant more cuz I'm an ashton girl.

Omg ok so umm...im done😭. Love ya

-Ash girl