Chapter 1

A/N: There was a bug in the first one so I deleted it and made a new one. Sorry for this and hope you enjoy.

Once, long long ago, when there were castles, magic, and royalty, there was a flower, grown from the depths of the Earth.

It was called The Lily of Valley Health. It helped heal the sick and weak. Not only it healed, it gave magic away.

A woman, under a cloak came up towards the flower. She had black hair with slivers of grey and a steak of blue-purple that bounced against her shoulders and wore a black, sleek dress that exposed her shoulders and gracefully came down to the ground like black smog.

That lady is for later.

Years, decades, centuries passed and before anyone knew it, there was a kingdom by the name of Duckburg.

It was ruled by a beloved Queen named Bentina and her daughter, the crowned princess and her husband.

Sadly, the crowned princesses husband, named William, died while fighting disease which left his wife, Miranda, the crowned princess, heartbroken and pregnant as well.

It wasn't long until Miranda got sick as well. For a long time, she had migraines, vomiting, and weakness in her body and pregnancy had nothing to do with it.

If she wasn't cured soon, she and her baby could pass away soon.

As a spy and queen, Bentina wasn't going to let her daughter and future grandchild go too. She assembled large parties to find the myth of The Lily of the Valley Health. It was their only hope now.

Now this woman earlier, her name is Magica De Spell. Instead of sharing this gift, she decided to hoard it's powers for her magic and youth. In order for the flower to work, she had to sing a special song.

Life is like a hurricane
Here in... Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, airplanes
It's a duck blur

Might solve the mystery
Or rewrite history!
Ducktales Woo oo!
Everyday we're out there making
Ducktales woo oo!
Tales of daring bad and good now
Luck tales woo oo!

D-d-d danger lurks behind you!
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do
Just grab on to some
Ducktales woo oo!

Everyday we're out there making
Ducktales woo oo!
Tales of daring bad and good
Not ponytails not cottontails
But Ducktales woo oo!

Magica gave a small flick on her wrist and grinned. She also began to feel her smooth face. Her magic and youth were preserved. Everything was perfect, just the way she wanted to.

Voices, echoing closer and closer came near Magica. She slipped on her midnight hood, grabbed her lantern and ran behind a boulder.

Bentina Beakley looked beyond the hills and her eyes widened. "I'll need assistance! I found it!" she yelled.

From the bushes, Magica scowled as she saw her flower being dug up and taken away.

She vowed to get her flower back.
------------------------------------------------------
Unfortunately, it was too late for Miranda. Her pale face was all that Bentina could see as her eyes stared into space. Hollow and empty as she came in to save her daughter.

There was no time, they had to heal the child before anything else happened.

They cut the flower and made it down the deceased crowned princesses throat.