( 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ) cafeteria talks

'pack mentality'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ALYSSA MADE HER way inside of just the school, which was the last place that she wanted to be. Last night, she and Derek were tracking the alpha, only to find Scott, fully shifted; in the exact same location.
This was at the school bus in the front of the school.

As she walked down the hallway, she noticed a strong scent of anger, which belonged to Scott. Derek still had her on Scott duty, meaning that she still had to look out for him at school and make sure he wasn't being stupid, which was pretty hard, considering who he was.
Alyssa found him in front of Jackson's locker, which was completely dented and coming off of the hinges, Scott must have hit it.

When Scott saw Alyssa, he rushed to her side and grabbed her shoulders to get her attention, making Alyssa raise her eyebrow at him.
"Have you seen Allison?" He asked, eagerly.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, "Hello to you, too." She said sarcastically.

He ignored her comment and rushed back down the hallway in search for Allison. She watched him rush away in confusion, before walking up to Stiles.
"Why is he acting weirder than usual?" She asked him.

Stiles didn't know wether Alyssa was still mad at him for getting her brother arrested, he still suspected the both of them, but didn't voice it.
"Scott had a dream that he wolfed out and attacked Allison in the bus, last night. Then when we arrived here, we saw that the bus was covered in blood and he panicked, he thinks that he actually did attack her." He explained.

Alyssa knew for a fact that he did not attack anyone in that bus, and Allison was definitely not there; considering that Alyssa and Derek were there with Scott.
The alpha caused the scene, not Scott.
However, Alyssa knew that she couldn't tell either Scott, or Stiles, as Derek needs Scott to go to him for help.
That way, they can use Scott to get to the alpha, in order to kill him.

"Do you know anything about it?" Stiles asked her.

She shook her head, she didn't know why Derek wouldn't let her tell them about the alpha, at least. They will find out soon enough on their own.

"Alyssa!" Allison called from across the hallway, causing Alyssa to turn around, Allison then motioned for her to follow her, as they had first period together.

She nodded at Allison before turning back to Stiles, "See you later." She said, before following her friend down the hallway.

∘ ∘ ∘

Alyssa was seated across the room from Scott and Stiles as she was in Mr. Harris' class. He was probably the worst teacher she had, she hated him.
She was taking notes on what he was saying at the same time as listening in on Scott and Stiles' conversation, which was much more interesting.