( 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ) la bête gévaudan

'heart monitor'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LAST NIGHT, DEREK had attacked Scott, not telling that it was actually him attacking; so that he could try and teach him how to defend himself. Alyssa honestly just couldn't be bothered, so she opted to stay home instead.
Derek told her that he failed, because Allison had rang him during the chase and gave Scott's hiding place away.
Scott has been told to stay away from her, but Alyssa knew that he wouldn't listen to Derek. So now, she had to hang out with Scott and Stiles, to ensure that he didn't speak to Allison.

"Wha... He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked in disbelief as the three of the walked down the school hallway.

"Yeah." Scott confirmed, nodding his head.

"Is your brother sane?" Stiles asked Alyssa, to which she shrugged at, she honestly didn't know. He then put his attention back to Scott, "Alright, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me."

"I know." Scott said, looking at the floor sadly, "That's what he means when he says that he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." He told Stiles and Alyssa.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I don't know. I don't think he does ether." Scott answered, Alyssa didn't know what to say in this predicament, none of them has had to teach a newly bit beta how to control themselves and adapt into their werewolf side.
She knew that Derek would do everything he can to help Scott, though.

"Okay." Stiles said, then went silent before speaking again, "When are you seeing him again?" He asked.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott said, Alyssa wondered how the hell he would do that. Act normal? That isn't in his dictionary anymore.

"When?" Stiles asked again, when he wasn't answered the first time.

"After work." Alyssa answered Stiles, as Scott was dazing off into the distance.

"After work." Stiles confirmed, shaking his head, "All right, well. That gives me and Alyssa till the end of the school day then." He told Scott.

Alyssa looked at him, confused, "Who said that I was helping?" She asked him, when he gave her pleading eyes, she sighed and shook her head, "Fine, then we have till the end of the day..."