( 𝟎𝟑𝟕 ) lydia's terrible party

'party guessed'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

DEREK HADN'T TOLD Alyssa and Scott about what Deaton had predicted, at least, not yet, they had more important things at hand, like the full moon coming up and the fact Jackson was practically unstoppable, he didn't want to take away from that.. He didn't even know how the two teenagers would react to such a thing - he had never seen it happen before, and didn't even know it could be a thing, but how couldn't he trust Deaton it he said that they were mates?
He hated the idea that his little sister was tied to Scott; he didn't like to think that anyone would he with his little sister, and when he had first found out about Scott and Alyssa, he hated it, and wished they weren't together, but now there was nothing he could do. They were linked.

There wasn't much to go on, on the fact that they were mates; it didn't usually happen with two betas, only with an alpha and their beta - Alyssa and Scott were a rare case, due to the fact that they were both betas, so there wasn't much Deaton could tell Derek about on the matter..
In a rare case that an alpha does have a mate, it makes that mate the luna of the pack, meaning that they are half alpha, and had a little control over the rest of the pack just like the alpha does. Not only that, but the two mates have a connection that isn't humane, and the two can feel what each other are feeling, and wether they're hurt and where they are - it explained why Alyssa had acted the way she had the other night with Scott and Allison's mom. However, what starts the mating, Deaton didn't exactly have the answer for; he just guessed that it could be the fact that the two teenagers had gotten closer over the past few months and the fact that they had kissed, but he couldn't be sure..

Everything was a mess, and Derek just wanted to make sure he knew everything before worrying the two teenagers. So, when Scott came down to their current home, Derek knew he couldn't say anything, even when Alyssa had been bugging him since she woke up at the vets with Deaton and Scott. She wanted to know why she acted the way she did the other night, and it annoyed her that no one was telling her anything; she just wanted something to go on..
Derek walked in front of Scott and Alyssa as he spoke to the two teenagers about a new plan. "I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." He told the betas.

"Oh. I get it. We can't save Jackson." Scott spoke up, speaking facts as he realised they might not be able to save the boy, instead, they may have to kill him.. Alyssa stood besides Scott with her arms crossed, thinking that there must be some way that they can save this guy.

"Well, none of us can even kill him, either. Not even the Argents." Alyssa spoke up, knowing that killing him and saving him are actually two impossible things to do. Everything seemed to be going downhill and none of them knew what to do, or how to save Jackson.