( 𝟎𝟑𝟗 ) the gunshot wounds and hunters

'fury'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

LEANING BACK INTO Scott, Alyssa felt the blood soak through her shirt at an alarming rate, but the only thought that was plaguing her mind, was how was Scott injured, too? He hadn't been shot, as she was stood in front of him, maybe the bullett had gone through her and into him? She honestly had no idea. All she could hear was a ringing in her ears from the gunshot, and Matt shouting at Melissa to get back, with Scott telling her to do what he says, so she wouldn't get hurt. Alyssa let go of Scott and leaned onto the desk behind her, the soaring pain in her side even more prominent than before - the girls groans of pain were matched with Scott's own pain, and the two had the lingering question in their mind about how they had both received the gun shot when Alyssa had only been shot, but they couldn't exactly be asking them questions right now, not with everything going down.
"Get up, you two." Matt ordered the two werewolves, who were still clutching their sides in pain, when Noah h mad tried to calm Matt down as he had heard a gunshot. "Shut up! Everybody shut the hell up! Now get up, or I shoot her next!" He yelled at the two werewolves, as they instantly followed his orders, wanting him to leave Melissa alone.

Even if Alyssa hadn't spoken to Melissa as much as she would have liked to, the woman was a great person, and she truly cared about her son, and all of his friends, including her.. Scott reached out and helped Alyssa stand up - for some reason, his wound was already starting to heal, yet hers wasn't, maybe because she had been shot head on; this still didn't make sense to her. Scott gave her an apologetic look as she groaned in pain after him lifting her up, but she shook her head at him, keeping her eyes closed due to the pain. "I'm fine." She whispered to him, as they limped in front of Matt, who was still aiming his gun at the two of them as Melissa walked behind, worried for the two kids whom have been shot, and needed a doctor. "Don't worry about me. Worry about your mom." Alyssa told him, as they finally entered the holding cells, alarming Noah, who was still handcuffed to the waiting area.

Alyssa slumped down on the end of the bench, Noah looking at her worriedly, as Scott also watched her, also keeping an eye on his mom as Matt locked her in a holding cell where she couldn't get out. "Please, they both need to see a doctor!" Melissa begged, seeing that the two teenagers were getting progressively worse. Alyssa felt awful, the woman didn't know what they were and that they were both going to heal in no time - she didn't know a thing and she was completely out of the loop, even as her head swarmed, she looked at the woman in sympathy, feeling her wound very slowly close up as she did so.

"You think so?" Matt asked her, tauntingly, knowing that Scott and Alyssa would be just fine after all of this. That is, if he doesn't kill the two of them first.

Noah had had enough at this point, "Hey, hey, you listen to me!" He snapped, standing up, pointing an accusing finger at Matt, who was scaring Melissa and had shot two innocent teenagers.