( 𝟎𝟐𝟔 ) derek's attack

'ice pick'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

DEREK HAD BITTEN Boyd without Alyssa's help, and she couldn't be more mad at him at the fact he didn't consult with her first. Boyd seemed like a guy who wanted the bite for wrong reasons, and she didn't know how he would take the whole bite and the pack business.
Not that she didn't like Boyd - in fact, he was one of the most nicest boy she had ever known, but she just didn't know if he should have had the bite. Obviously, Derek wouldn't listen to her, so now Boyd was the newest member of the Hale pack..

Alyssa was in a bad mood simply because they no longer had a home, and they had to sleep in a place like this, but Derek going behind her back and biting Boyd just put the icing on top of the cake. Now he was the alpha, he didn't think he had to share anything with Alyssa, and it hurt; they used to be a pair, the two never doing anything without the other. But, now.. Derek didn't care. He didn't need her anymore.
Even when she confronted him about why he went on without her, he didn't care - he simply gave her a bored look.

"You're kidding me right now, do you even know what you're doing?" Alyssa scoffed, rushing after Derek, as he started to leave their abandoned, temporary home.
"I know I suggested him, but we didn't even look into him properly, what if he.." She began to explain, only for Derek to interrupt her by turning around abruptly and giving her a look that made her stop in her tracks immediately.

"I know what I'm doing, Liss." He snapped, "We need anyone we can get right now, so Argent and his hunters can't get the jump on us."

"I know that, but it would be nice if you involved me in things like this. We're supposed to be a team." Alyssa told him, hoping to remind him of how they once were.
She didn't like the person he was turning into.

Derek huffed in annoyance at her response, knowing that he didn't need her help anymore - now he was an alpha, he was more powerful than ever.
Instead of responding to her, he left her alone in their temporary abandoned home, not wanting to deal with her. He had more issues at hand, and didn't have time to deal with her worries.

When Alyssa watched him walk away, her heart sunk, knowing that the alpha status had completely changed the man he once was. He used to care, and now it seemed like he didn't care about anyone else expect himself and the hunters. All he wanted was revenge, and it wasn't healthy.
Alyssa wasn't even sure she wanted to be in the pack anymore - but what was she supposed to do? She couldn't be an omega, she'd get killed.

Unknown to Alyssa, Isaac was in the background, watching as the scene went down, feeling bad for the girl he liked.
She had been nothing but nice to him since he had been bitten, and he felt like she didn't deserve Derek to treat her like he had been - he and Erica could see how he had been acting towards her, but it's not like they could do anything about it; they were only betas.
"Are you okay?" He asked the Hale girl.