( 𝟎𝟏𝟔 ) car chase and anger

'wolf's bane'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"ARE YOU TRYING to kill us?!" Scott shouted from the passenger side of Derek's car, as Alyssa drove down the road; Stiles sat in the back, panicking over being chased by Kate Argent, while Scott was complaining about the speed. But, Alyssa knew that if she wasn't going fast, Kate would end up catching up with them and being caught, and she couldn't risk that, not with Scott being a newby and having no clue how to fight.

Derek had gotten a lead on the alpha and had ultimately gone to track him, leaving Alyssa to drive his car for a getaway, as he didn't trust Scott or Stiles to drive it. Kate Argent was following behind them, trying to catch them, thinking it was Derek driving - this was allowing Derek to track the alpha without any hunters on their backs.
Scott and Stiles were holding on for their life as Alyssa drove, very high over the speed limit.

"Do you want her to catch up to us, and kill us?" Alyssa shouted over the roar of the engine, not taking her eyes off of the road in front of her, "How about you shut up and quit being a back seat driver!"

"Can you two quit bickering for two minutes?" Stiles asked from the back seat.

Ever since Scott had thrown Derek under the bus back at the school, she had been giving him the cold shoulder and a very hard time. He made her brother a known murderer, nothing he will do can fix that.
"Nope." Alyssa said, emphasising the 'p'.

"Look, Alyssa. I said I was sorry, what else do you want me to do?" Scott asked in defeat.

"Go back in time and refrain from opening your big mouth and making Derek a wanted criminal." Alyssa told him, shooting him a glare in the process.

"They're gone." Stiles interrupted them, after he glanced back at the road, only to find it empty, and Kate was no longer chasing them.

Scott looked back at Alyssa one more time with a guilt-ridden face, before climbing into the back of the car as the police radio said the suspect was heading towards Iron Works. After hearing this, Alyssa shifted the gear and made a rough turn to turn around, ready for Derek to jump into the car and make a getaway.
As she spun the car around, she opened the passenger door, after seeing that Argent was shooting at Derek. The second he saw his car, he jumped in and Alyssa instantly sped off, getting out of dodge.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott scolded him, as him and Stiles lent forward to talk to Derek and Alyssa in the front.

Derek slammed the dashboard in front of him, "Damn it, I had him!" He shouted in frustration, if only he had a little more time, he would have caught him.