( 𝟎𝟑𝟔 ) the revelation

'raving'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

ALYSSA DIDN'T WANT to spend so much money to go to a rave that she wasn't going to enjoy, but to save someone else from being murdered, and to hopefully stop Jackson from being a kanima any longer, it's what she had to do. The girl had to borrow clothes from Erica when she realised that she didn't have any outgoing clothes, only jeans and leather jackets, matching her brothers sense of fashion.
Not only that, but she had to split up with Scott and go into the club whilst he was on his own task, and she didn't exactly want to be away from him, especially tonight, of all nights. Lately, she felt a pull towards Scott that she hadn't felt before, and it was like she needed to be near him twenty-four/seven.. Why? She didn't know.

Alyssa walked behind Erica and Isaac as they entered the rave, the music already deafening them all. Erica and Isaac may like this scene, but Alyssa personally hated it, and she didn't want anything to do with places like these. As they entered the main dancing area and the bar, Alyssa quickly reached into Erica's back pocket, glancing around normally as she did so, making it look like she was cupping a feel, but in reality, she slipped in the injection that they needed to inject Jackson with. Erica smirked at Alyssa, before she grabbed Isaac's hand and dragged him off to the dance floor to start dancing and acting like they were there to have fun.
To say Isaac was disappointed when he found out that he didn't get to dance with Alyssa tonight, was an understatement. The boys favourite thing to do right now, was annoy Scott, and boy, would that anger him if he danced with his girl. Anyone could tell that Scott was utterly and completely in love with Alyssa - it didn't take a genius to figure that out..

Isaac sent Alyssa a wink as Erica dragged him off to the dance floor, and the girl simply rolled her eyes at him, before she turned around, and saw Scott standing by the side, watching her. She couldn't help but smile as she saw him, but it dropped the second she saw Allison approach him after having spotted him at the back of the club.
However, when the pair started arguing, she instantly rushed over, wanting to know what was going on, as Scott didn't look happy, one bit. "What's going on?" Alyssa asked, as she tried to block out the loud music around them. She reached her hand out to Scott's to calm him down, which had instantly worked, as Allison looked flustered and guilty.

"Allison's dad and Gerard ate here. Allison told them everything." Scott told Alyssa, gripping hard onto her hand like he was trying to keep his anger under control. They had a plan set through for tonight, to save Jackson, but now, Jackson was probably going to be dead by the end of the night because of the hunters.

Alyssa groaned in annoyance, "They have a plan too, guys. They can do this. What can I do to fix it? I can help?" Allison asked frantically, as she didn't want this to affect hers and Scott's friendship that was already breaking apart.