( 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ) avoiding peter

'formality'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ALYSSA WOKE UP with an infuriating headache, and to top it all off, she didn't know where she was. All she knew was, she was attacked.
Instantly, upon opening her eyes, she sprung up on the metal table she was placed on, and instantly went into defence mode, only to find Scott, sitting opposite her, and the vet, Deaton, besides him.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious." Deaton spoke, rushing over to her in order to keep her steady, as she had stumbled slightly upon standing.
"You doing okay?"

"Why am I here?" Alyssa immediately asked, not understanding why she was in the vets with Scott.
"Where's Derek?" She asked.

The last she saw of Derek, he was in the middle of the crossfire, and she was terrified that something may have happened to him.
When she looked over at Scott, she noticed that he had a bandage over his left rib cage, with some blood still seeping through the wound, she didn't understand when he got shot.
Looking down to her own wound, she saw that she had already been bandaged, and her wound was slowly healing.

"Well..." Scott began, slowly walking towards Alyssa, only for the front door to jingle, indicating that a new customer had arrived.
Deaton furrowed his brows in confusion, as he had put the 'closed' sign up..

"Hello?" He called out, his hand still on Alyssa's arm to keep her upright, when there was no reply, he went to walk forwards, only for Scott to grab his arm in order to hold him back.

Alyssa didn't know what to do in this situation - she didn't want to follow Peter, especially now that Derek wasn't here; until she was going to find Derek, she didn't want to be apart of anything.
She just wanted her brother.

The second she heard him speak, a shiver went down her spine, and she exchanged a worried look with Scott, both of them knowing that this couldn't be good.
"Hi there." Peter greeted, not yet being threatening, "I'm here to pick up."

Classy. Alyssa thought.

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." Deaton replied, no fear clear in his tone.
It surprised Alyssa that Deaton showed no fear - did he even know who he was talking to?

She began to walk forwards to join Peter in the waiting room, wanting to get him away from Deaton and Scott, only for Scott to grip her arm and hold her back.
When she looked back at him, he was simply looking at her with a look of panic, silently begging her to stay with him.. He didn't know what Peter would do to her, now that Derek wasn't here, and he wanted to keep an eye on her.