( 𝟎𝟑𝟖 ) trapped in the station

'fury'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

ALYSSA HADN'T EVEN heard of the boy Matt, before Scott had explained briefly who he is and the fact he had some sort of obsession with Allison, who couldn't be less interested. Their conversation had come to a quick end when Stiles had interrupted their kiss, claiming that something was happening in the backyard, and when they saw Matt having a panic attack by nearly drowning, it suddenly made sense to them all - but when they had seen Matt and the Kanima in the front of Lydia's house, it proved their theory was correct, Matt was the master.
So that's why now, the three of them had made their way over to the police station, to convince Stiles' dad that he should lock Matt up because he was the murderer. Alyssa didn't think that Noah would believe them, after all, they were pinning the blame on Matt for murders, and there was no evidence against him unless it was something supernatural, which Noah had no clue about, so the issue was, what were they going to do?

The Hale girl stood awkwardly behind Scott and Stiles as they spoke to the sheriff - the man didn't exactly know her as much as he knew his son and his best friend, so there was no reason as to why she should be pinning the blame on Matt to him, when he clearly wouldn't believe them all. When Noah began to argue and claim that Matt isn't the murderer, she sighed in exhaustion, but after a while of convincing, they were finally able to ring Melissa and ask her about Matt's appearance in the hospital that they had found footage on the cameras. After that, she recognised him, claiming that she stopped him from tracking mud in the hall, and that gave them everything they needed to arrest him for the murders. "Scott, call your mom back, see how quickly she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." Noah told Scott, as Alyssa smiled in relief that he finally believed them.

"I'll go to the front desk and tell them she's coming." Alyssa spoke up for the first time, earning a nod from Noah as Stiles and him kept flipping through the papers in front of them. She gave Stiles and Scott one last smile before she rushed out of the room, heading towards the front doors of the station, when she stopped dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her. Dead bodies, everywhere. "Shit." She muttered, moving backwards at the sight, until she felt something press against the back of her head, a gun, to be exact. The girl took a deep breath as she tried not to move, knowing that the boy wouldn't hesitate to shoot her in the head.

"Move." Matt ordered, the girl obeying as she held her hand up in surrender, turning around to face him as he kept his hun aimed at her head, one shot, and she would be dead. Alyssa glared at him as she walked past, keeping her hands raised as she did so, heading straight back to the others, who were stood waiting for her.

Scott exhaled in relief at the sight of the girl, before his heart stopped at the person behind her, and what the boy was holding up to her head. Alyssa gave him a look as to tell him not to try anything, as Noah spoke up. "Matt? It's Matt, right?" He asked, holding his hands up in surrender at the sight of the young girl being held hostage with a gun. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun, so why don't you let her go." He tried to tell the boy, who simply tilted his head with an amused look on his face.