( 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ) threats

'pack mentality'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ALYSSA WAS AT home after a long day at school, talking to her brother about the situation with the school bus, and Scott. She was explaining to him that Scott had no memory of the night before, and had thought that he attacked Allison due to the dream he had the night before.
Scott hadn't even remembered being at the bus, or seeing Alyssa and Derek, who were trying to protect Meyers from being killed by the alpha.

"And you didn't tell him, that he didn't actually do it?" Derek asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

Alyssa shrugged, "I'm still mad at him and Stiles for getting you arrested. Until I get a proper apology from them, they are getting nothing from me." She complained, folding her arms over her chest and leaning back into the sofa.

Derek and Alyssa's conversation was cut short when they both heard something from the front lawn, this caused them to rush to the upstairs window to see who it was.
It was a police officer that had arrived in the front of the house in his cruiser.
The officer looked like this was the last place that he wanted to be as he looked completely terrified. He was talking into his radio as he began walking towards the house, slowly.
Derek and Alyssa were observing from the window.

Derek had thought quickly and decided to show the dog; who was sitting in the passenger seat, his blue eyes. They glowed a bright blue colour, causing the dog to bark even louder and freak out.
The cop then freaked out himself, and got back into the car, driving off quickly.

"Nice job." Alyssa commented, then she saw Scott arriving at the house, "Great." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

"I know you can both hear me. I need your help." He admitted as he got to the porch.

Alyssa stood by the doorway behind Derek as he walked up to meet Scott. She agreed to watch out for him, not help him. She was still angry at the fact that him and Stiles had gotten Derek arrested the other day.

"Okay..." Scott started, "I know I was a part of getting you arrested and that we basically announced you two being here to the hunters, I also don't know what happened to your sister. But I think I did something last night." He admitted, "I had a dream about... Someone. But someone else got hurt. And it turns out that a part of the dream might have actually happened." He finished explaining.

"You think you attacked the driver?" Derek asked him.

"Did you see what I did last night?" Scott asked the two.