( 𝟎𝟐𝟗 ) the chemistry lesson

'venomous'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

THROUGHOUT HER WHOLE life, Alyssa had never felt anything for any boy, no matter how close they were - she had been on dates, and has been with boys, much to Derek's protest about her even leaving the house with any.. But, she had never felt anything for any of them.
When she was assigned to look out for Scott after he was bitten by Peter and turned into the newest beta, she didn't ever think that she would gain feelings for the boy, and she hated herself for it. She hated that she had become this vulnerable with someone she hadn't known for that long.
She knew for a fact that Derek and Stiles knew about her feelings, as they had witnessed what went down at the pool - she just wished they wouldn't say anything about it.

Alyssa felt awful for Allison, the girl obviously loved Scott, and he loved her.. She was just an obstacle in their relationship. She felt stupid, and she felt like a complete idiot. Even after all of this, she was certain that Scott didn't feel the same way about her.
Even if he did, she didn't want to be the girl to break up a relationship, wether or not they are on the outs, that wasn't who she was. The only thing she could do, was pretend that nothing was going on, and boy was that going to be hard.

The youngest Hale walked down the hallway of the high school, she kept to herself, planning to avoid Scott for the rest of the day; she would avoid Stiles, too, but she's currently living with him, so it would be pretty difficult. His dad hadn't even noticed she had been sleeping round, due to the amount of time he stayed at the station to uncover the murder of Isaac's father, which she knew what killed him.
Her eyes widened once she saw a familiar head of hair in walking in front of her, wearing a leather jacket, and she just knew who it was.. How he was here? Wasn't he still a suspect?

She froze in spot when she smelt a specific someone besides her, and when she turned around, she saw Scott, looking in the same direction as her in shock that Isaac was back at school. "What's he doing back?" Scott asked her.
Scott didn't think the same way as Alyssa, he didn't want to avoid her, if anything, he wanted to be near her - after her near death experience, he was scared she would get hurt again. He knew what this meant.. He was just trying to avoid it so he didn't break Allison's heart.

"I don't know." Alyssa replied in a small voice, watching as Isaac gave her a wink before walking into the classroom. She sighed in annoyance, knowing that something was definitely up and something was going to go down.
She gave Scott an exhausting look, before following after Isaac into the classroom, knowing they they couldn't avoid this forever.

Scott watched her go with a sigh, knowing that he couldn't avoid his feelings forever, but he could try. He was pretty sure that Alyssa didn't even feel the same way about him.
Shaking his head to rid of the thoughts in his mind, he followed after her and sat besides her in the classroom, making sure to keep an eye on Isaac who was sat in front of the girl, just as Stiles rushed in with a panicked look on his face.