( 𝟎𝟏𝟐 ) another plan

'heart monitor'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"ALLISON'S YOUR ANCHOR." Alyssa told Scott, as the two, and Stiles, walked down the school hallway. The class had ended, where  Scott started to lose control of his shift as the Coach was yelling at him; causing Allison to reach forward and hold his hand to sooth him. This had ultimately caused him to calm down and stop his shifting process. Alyssa and Stiles had immediately come to the conclusion that Allison was his anchor, which meant that she could help calm him down.
Alyssa thought that it may have been her whispers of encouragement to help him calm down, but when she looked over at him, she saw that Allison was holding his hand.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked Alyssa in confusion, obviously not knowing what an anchor is.

Alyssa raised an eyebrow at him in disbelief, wasn't it obvious? Scott can keep in control when he was thinking about Allison.
"It's Allison. Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her." Stiles explained to Scott.
That same night, Scott was also thinking of Alyssa that night, but would never admit it - he was the only one who knew that.

"Yeah." Scott said, confused at Stiles' statement, clearly not understanding.

"Look, back in the classroom, when she was holding your hand. That was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak." Stiles told Scott.

"Because I love her." Scott confirmed, not thinking about his words.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, of course he had to fall in love with a hunter. She of all people knew how that turned out.
"Exactly." Stiles continued, not caring about what he said.

"Did I just say that?" Scott asked in confusion and realisation.

"Yes. Yes you just said that." Stiles confirmed.

"I love her." Scott repeated, looking pleased with himself.

"That's wonderful. Now, moving on to the thing that actually matters..." Alyssa said, trying to change the subject.

"No, no, no, really. I think I'm totally in love with her." Scott said again, ignoring Stiles and Alyssa.

"And that's beautiful. Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time." Stiles said, interrupting Scott.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. So what do I do?" Scott asked.

"I don't know. Yet." Stiles admitted, with a look on his face that Scott knew too well.