( 𝟎𝟑𝟏 ) the gay nightclub

'frenemy'

      ⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

⋅⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅⋅

ALYSSA, SCOTT AND Stiles all set off the second they saw Jackson run off in his Kanima form, instantly climbing into Stiles' jeep, driving off at a fast rate in order to catch up to him before he had the chance to kill anyone.
The three of them were hoping to get to Jackson before Derek killed him, as they thought they may be able to help him and get him to control his shifting, and Alyssa knew for a fact that Derek wouldn't give him the chance..

She hadn't given Scott and Stiles a second to think through a plan, before she pushed them both to the jeep, having seen her brother run off already - so they all climbed in, and Stiles set off, until they eventually had to stop due to spikes in the road, bringing the jeep to a stop.
"What do we do now?" Stiles asked the two teen wolves, but before he even finished the sentence, Scott and Alyssa had sprung out of the jeep, and were already heading towards the tall fence in front of them, Scott waiting for Alyssa to climb off, before he placed his hand on her back, ushering her onwards, to which the two then ran off at full speed, leaving Stiles on his own, per usual.

"What are we gonna do if we find him?" Alyssa asked Scott as they ran through the dark alleys, keeping their eyes peeled for any sign on Jackson. The fact that they were quite behind with tracking him, meant that it was hard to catch his scent straight away, but they were going to try.

"I don't know." Scott answered, turning a tight corner, with Alyssa following closely behind.

"So we have no plan?" Alyssa asked, not at all surprised that the two of them had no plan of action for if they did find Jackson, her biggest guess was that they were going to try and hold him off until morning, so he couldn't kill anyone. That was the only thing they could do at the moment.

"No." Scott said, before they finally set eyes on Jackson up ahead, in full Kanima form, hunched in front of Allison's grandfather, but not attacking him.. Yet.
Scott instantly headed forwards before Alyssa even had the chance, not wanting her in direct sight of the Kanima like last time, when she almost died from drowning, and with a harsh shove, he had saved Allison's grandfather, and the Kanima was once again, running away.

Alyssa grunted in annoyance and sprinted after him again, not even looking back at Scott, knowing that he would follow instantly, and that he did, all the way to a nightclub, where the tiny scent for the Kanima had paused, indicating that Jackson may be inside of the building.
She poked her head around the corner to see if they could get in, but she quickly realised that none of them had fake I.D on them, meaning that they weren't going to have an easy time at sneaking in there..

The two werewolves were quickly joined by Stiles, who was out of breath from having to run to where they both stood, having parked his car a while away before rushing over here. "Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked them both, hoping that when they ditched him, they found Jackson in the meantime.