Chapter 6

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

"Rule number one, you must wake up early to make some breakfast for me before 7:15" Jungkook said

"Rule number two, clean all the house before I come back home and even though Luna is our maid but I need another helper. So you're the one who's the helper understand?" Jungkook sternly said.

Taehyung just nodded understanding every single rules.

"Rule number three, don't disturb me when I'm working in the office room, don't ever knock the door of the office room and don't go inside the room." Jungkook added.

"Rule number four, if you want to go out, like you want to buy groceries from supermarket or want to meet your friends or family, you must asked me first. Ok?"

Taehyung nodded again.

" Rule number five, don't tell anything about us to your friends and in front of our family acted like we're happy couple. Got it?"

"Yes sir." Taehyung said

"And lastly, don't expect anything from us like husband and wife because you're just nothing to me." Jungkook sternly said.

"Now please, go to shower and after that start to work!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung run to his bedroom and start to shower. Inside the bathroom he started to cry. He feels that he got treated like a a sh*t person. His heart feels like being stabbed by a knife, feeling pain non stop.

But he can't waste any time in the bathroom, he need to get out fast, and starts to work or else Jungkook will yell at him. He doesn't like to be yelled. Therefore he just obey what Jungkook said or asked.

After finishing showering he started to dress up himself and ready to work.
Seems like Jungkook already go to work already. Ok Taehyung, you can finish it before Jungkook come back.

"Now is time to start working!" Taehyung murmured.

To be continued...