Chapter 36

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

Day by day Jungkook got himself better but still not fully recovered. Today is the day he's going to meet his therapist, well he's little bit nervous.

"Kookie are you done?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes"

They went to this cafe called Mikrokosmos, the cafe is quite and really peaceful. The wall painted with pastel colors. The smell of the coffee is really wonderful. Jungkook and Taehyung sat down, wait for the therapist to come.

"Hey Jungkook do you want anything to drink?"

"Just get me caramel frappachinos and a water."

"Okay"

After five minutes, his drinks already arrived, Taehyung got himself Vanilla bean frappachinos and a strawberry shortcake. Jungkook is trembling feeling unconscious, Taehyung noticed it and hold his hands.

"Jungkook don't be scared, he's not any stranger, he's close friend of mine."

Taehyung saw the man and put his hands up, so he will notice.

"Look he's here..."

"Hey Taehyung is been long time since we met. How are you?" The man asked.

"I'm fine."

"Well you must be Taehyung's husband, Jungkook. Am I right?"

"Y-yes." He stuttered

"My name is Jung Hoseok and I will be you therapist today." He smiled brightly.

They both shook their hands together.

"Wait are you the famous rapper Jung Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

"Well yeah, this is my part time job since I like to help people."

"Oh okay"

"Shall we start?"

"Yes, sure"

They both talked about Jungkook past life. When Jungkook can't keep going, Taehyung continue his story and Hoseok understand his situation.

Time skip~~~

"Thank you Mr. Jung." Jungkook thanked him as he hugged him.

"Well just call me Hoseok and you're welcome." He smiled as he hugged him back.

Afterwards the married couple went home. When they arrived, Luna welcomed them.

"Welcome home." She bowed.

"Jungkook you should get up to our room and get rest. Later I will send you a medicine, okay?" Taehyung said.

"Okay..."

Jungkook went up to their bedroom while Taehyung just settled down on the couch in the living room. He sighed, Luna tapped his shoulder and asked...

"Hey....I know is hard to handle this situation but don't give up because I'm here to help both of you too."

"Thank you.." Taehyung immediately hugged her.

Well Luna was shocked as she hugged him back.

"I should go now to make lunch for both of you."

"Did you need help?"

"Nah is okay, just take care of Jungkook."

Time skip~~~

It's already 2 p.m, Taehyung went upstairs with a tray of food for Jungkook. Taehyung knocked the door and opened it slowly and saw Jungkook laying down on the bed. He went in and put the tray on the table. He walked towards Jungkook, shook him to wake up.

"Jungkookie dear, wake up." He shook him slowly.

"Umm five minutes more." He groaned.

"Please wake up, it's time for your medicine. You want to feel better right?"

"Ugh fine."

Jungkook get up and adjusted himself to sit while his eyes are still closed.

"Come on open your eyes" Taehyung chuckled.

(A/N: open your rice, eat Jin and open your rice~~~)

"Nope, just feed me." He whined.

"Sure but open your eyes first then"

"Okie dokie"

Taehyung feed him some food and after that he gave Jungkook the medicine, Antidepressants is the medications that can help symptoms of depression and anxiety. They can also help improve sleep problems and concentration. Anti-anxiety medications can also relieve severe anxiety and related problems. 

"Now you can sleep now."

"But I don't want to sleep anymore."

"I thought you were tired?"

"Not anymore." Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth.

"Well what do you want to do now?"

"Hmm... I don't know?"

"How about swimming?" Taehyung suggested.

"Swimming?!"

"Yeah"

"Okay!!" He exclaimed.

Jungkook jolted up from the bed and went downstairs to the swimming pool.

"Jungkook slow down and please be careful." Taehyung warned him.

Taehyung sighed softly and went downstairs. He putted the tray on the kitchen and went towards to swimming pool.

He saw Jungkook swimming on the pool. Playing and splashing the water like a kid. Taehyung chuckled.

"Taehyung come and swim with me."

"No thank you."

"Come on pleaseee." He begged

"Jungkook no is a no."

Jungkook come out from the pool with his evil smile and walked towards Taehyung.

"Jungkook stay away from me before I kick you." Taehyung warned him as he step back.

When Taehyung almost escape himself from Jungkook, he immediately grab Taehyung's wrist and carry him towards the pool.

"Jungkook let me go!" Taehyung shouted, struggling himself to escape.

"Nope" He giggled.

"Please, please I will do whatever you want but please don't drop me on the pool."

"Sorry sweetheart, but this is the only way."

Jungkook jumped to the pool while still carrying Taehyung. Now Taehyung is soaking wet.

"Jungkook you f*cker." He growled as he attacked Jungkook by splashing the water.

"Sorry not sorry."

Taehyung still attacks him, Jungkook stopped him by pulling his waist and kiss him, Taehyung was shocked but immediately kiss him back. Slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

The kiss becomes heated, tongues fighting for dominance. And of course Jungkook win. Luna saw it and instantly step back to the kitchen, doesn't want to ruined the moment.

They broke the kiss, catching their breath. Look into each other eyes and smiled.

"Sorry?"

"Okay..."

"Should we continue swimming?"

"Sure"

"Who arrives at the finish line first, wins." Jungkook swim right away before Taehyung could.

"Yah come back, is not fair." Taehyung swam directly towards him.

To be continued...