Chapter 28

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

They went inside the park. Taehyung can't help but feel very excited. He also asked Jungkook if they could buy the park. And of course Jungkook ignored him because of his nonsense attitude is coming right now.

 And of course Jungkook ignored him because of his nonsense attitude is coming right now

First they went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Since Taehyung begged him to go there first. They went inside to the Hogwarts castle and explore the classrooms and corridors of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, including Dumbledore's office and the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom.

They went to the ride called Harry Potter and The Forbidden Journey. Next, they walk through Hogwarts castle without riding the ride attraction. They fully enjoy the world of Harry Potter including "Moving Portrait Corridor" and "The Portrait of the Fat Lady".

 They fully enjoy the world of Harry Potter including "Moving Portrait Corridor" and "The Portrait of the Fat Lady"

Next they went to Minion park. Taehyung can't helped but cooed the cuteness and silliness of the minions. Jungkook can't helped but smiled at Taehyung. They went to this ride called Despicable Me Minion Mayhem. After the ride they went Minions Hacha-Mecha Greeting, well it's a place that you could visit Gru's home. Taehyung took one photo with the minion while Jungkook is there being jealous.

While they touring the place, there's one arcade caught Taehyung attention. The arcade is called the Space Killer. Why this arcade caught Taehyung attention? Because this arcade has a stuffed unicorn like Agnes had. Before when Taehyung watched Despicable Me, he saw Agnes "won" the stuffed unicorn. He can't helped but need the stuffed unicorn.

Taehyung pleaded Jungkook to win the game and get the stuffed unicorn

Taehyung pleaded Jungkook to win the game and get the stuffed unicorn. Jungkook sighed softly and played the game. Basically the arcade game is that you need to shoot all the cans to make them fall. And Jungkook did it, he won the game.

"Oh my god, you did it Jungkook!. Thank you so much!" Taehyung hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, you're welcome..."

Taehyung hug the the stuffed unicorn tightly and said,

"It's so fluffy!!" Taehyung copied Agnes action.

Jungkook just chuckled.

"Hey Taehyung...you feel hungry?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah..can we go to eat?"

"Sure.. what do you want to eat?"

"Anything that is delicious" Taehyung smiled.

"Okay... let's go"

💜..........💜

Time skip~~~

Now they're at the Hollywood Dream- The Ride. They're at the queued waiting for they turned, Taehyung is nervous and scared. Jungkook noticed this and tell Taehyung that they shouldn't do this but Taehyung disagree.

Basically this ride is precisely designed ultimate ride experience is like flying through the sky. Cut through the wind with your chosen soundtrack as background music. An unbelievable thrill and exhilaration will shoot through your entire body, in this new sensational roller coaster.

(A/N : all of this rides, I searched on Google and take the information since I never been there)

"Hey if you scare, just look at me and only me. Just hold my hand if you want to... okay?"

"Okay.." Taehyung said softly

And they both enjoyed the ride both of them can't stopped screaming and laughing of happiness and of course Taehyung hold Jungkook's hand.

They went more rides like Jurassic Park- The Ride, Hollywood Dream-The Ride Backdrop, JAWS and more. They eating snacks and had dinner there, and basically they spent a day at Universal Studios Japan.

But there's a moment that Taehyung couldn't forget.

Flashback...

So basically they on the way to the JAWS. Is aboat tour at a peaceful port town with a relaxed air. It starts out in a friendly mood, but suddenly a gigantic, man-eating shark appears, throwing everyone into the depth of fear.

They were on the boat and suddenly the sharks appear made Jungkook swear loudly in front of the visitor and the kids. The silence and awkwardness at the boat is really embarrassing for Jungkook and Taehyung can't help but laughed.

The water splashing when the sharks appear and made their clothes wet. So they need to dry themselves by walking around the park.

Flashback end.

Now they already arrived at the hotel and Jungkook is already asleep while Taehyung is still awake playing with his phone to see their photo together at the park and he felt very happy, satisfied and pleased when Jungkook is smiling through this whole day. He put his phone down and get ready to sleep.

He hopes tomorrow something good will happen more.

To be continued...

(A/N: Stream Boy With Luv and what is favorite song on this latest album?)

(Mine is Dionysus and Boy With Luv)

(Check out this song if you don't mind 😉, I'm sure you will not regret)