Chapter 21

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

It's been two days since it happened. Everything is back to normal but today, Jungkook just asked him that if he want to go to vacation with him. Taehyung was surprised by the question and he nodded aggressively.

"I need words Taehyung" Jungkook commands.

"Yes! Oh my Gosh yes!" Taehyung beamed happily.

He can't believe after all this month, finally he have a rest and spend time with Jungkook.

"Well tommorow we're going to Japan"

Taehyung's eyes widen when he heard that they're going to Japan. He never been there before, because he always dreamed to go there with someone he love.

"But, what about your work?". Taehyung asked

"My father can handle it beside he's the one who tell me to go there as our honeymoon but I'm the one who just suggested honeymoon as a vacation and nothing more." Jungkook explained

Taehyung just nodded feel little hurt but that's okay for him because at least he can spend time with Jungkook.

"Go pack your clothes and get ready for tomorrow"

Taehyung rushed to his bedroom and starts to packed and Jungkook did the same.

Tomorrow morning...

Taehyung and Jungkook had already arrived at the airport. They went to check-in counter to get their tickets. After they got their tickets, they went to departure. Then, they went to the immigration counter to check their passports. After finishing it, now they going to search their gate flight.

Finally they made it to the gate. They went inside to the airplane after a long wait. They search for their seat and sit down on it.

💜..........💜

"Good Morning! Ladies and Gentlemen.Welcome onboard this flight to Japan. My name is Yasahiro Yoichi and I'm Your In-flight Service Director. Your cabin crew are here to ensure you have an enjoyable flight to Osaka this morning."

"Our flight time will be of 1 hours and 45 minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of ??? feet/meters at a ground speed of ??? miles per hour/kilometers per hour."

"At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to 'airplane' mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you."

"Please fasten your seat belt and refrain from smoking while the no smoking sign is on."

"Thank you for choosing BTSAirline and enjoy your flight"

(A/N: I searched the speech)

(Taehyung's POV)

We fasten our seat belt and wait to take-off. After 5 minutes, the captain announced..

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please."
"Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off ."

It seems that Jungkook already went to sleep because maybe he didn't get much sleep last night and he need to wake up early for the flight. I let him rested his head on my shoulder and ready ready to take-off.

💜..........💜

Time skip~~~

Now it's time to land. All the people started to gathering back to their seat. Jungkook just woke up from his sleep.

"Are we going to land now?" He asked in raspy and deep voice made Taehyung shivered.

"Yeah"

He rubbed his eyes and stretch his arm while yawing. He's so cute.

"Jungkook,you feel hungry?" I asked.

"No"

"Okay, if you need something just ask me."

He nodded, understanding.

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please."
"Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing." The Captain announced.

💜..........💜

After the plane land....

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Osaka International Airport. Local time is 11:30 and the temperature is 15°C."

"For your safety please remain seated until the Captain turn off the Fasten Seat Belt sign"

"Thank you for choosing BTSAirline. We are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day."

Everyone started to take all the belongings and line up to the exit door.

💜----------💜

Time skip~~~

Finally we're out from the airport. We're already checked our passports and take our suitcase. Jungkook said we're not staying in Osaka but in Kyoto. So we need to take train station from Osaka to Kyoto. Well is about 1 hour and 4 minutes to go there since we didn't have car. I'm so glad that we didn't stop in Tokyo because it's going to have a long ride.

After a while, we're finally arrived at the train station. Jungkook pay the cab and I went to the tickets station. I bought the tickets for us. We went inside to the train and sit in our seat.

I suddenly heard Jungkook stomach grumbling, Jungkook looked down feel embarrassed. I chuckled at his cuteness and gave him some snacks that I buy before we got here.

He thanked me and started eating it. The train already moving and now it's time for me to sleep.

To be continued...

(A/N: doesn't have much taekook moment in this chapter but it will start soon...)