Chapter 24

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

"So Taehyung... Where do you want to go today?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm...I don't know? How about you?"

"I don't know too..."

"How about we go to Nishiki Market or Kyoto National Museum?" Taehyung suggested him.

"But you know Taehyung we're going to stay here three days and two nights. Sorry, I forget to tell you about it."

"Why is the vacation is so short?"

"Listen to me first, after we stay here we're going back to Osaka and stay there little bit longer." Jungkook explained

"But why do we go to Kyoto in first place?" Taehyung asked.

"Just want to experience this place and discover something new."

"Wait you already went to Osaka before?"

"Yeah"

"It's not fair!" Taehyung whined.

"Why?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Because I have been dream to go there but I have no time" Taehyung pouted.

"Well I went there because my family forced me to come with them."

"But still!"

"Ok now, how about we go to Kyoto National Museum and then we go to Nishiki Market. Okay?"

"Okay! Let's get ready!"

💜..........💜

Time skip~~~

They arrived at Kyoto National Museum, there's a lot of people coming here since it's weekend. Jungkook bought a tickets for both of them and went inside.

 Jungkook bought a tickets for both of them and went inside

(A/N: Just imagine there's a lot of people)

The moment when they stepped inside the museum, they're amazed by the places. There's a lot of artwork and some other history stuff. It's really nice and beautiful.

After that they go to restaurant to eat lunch. While they were eating, Taehyung asked,

"I heard some girl on the museum said that in Kyoto, they have a manga museum?"

"Yes they have, why?"

"Because I want to go there."

"Seriously? Why didn't you told me before?" Jungkook said a little bit mad.

"Because I thought you don't like manga or something." Taehyung said looking at his food, feel scared to look at him.

Jungkook sighed softly as he calming himself a little bit.

"Doesn't mean the workaholic business man doesn't like manga."

"Oh ok.." Taehyung shortly said.

"Hey... Cheer up. So I'm going to ask you a question, what is your favorite manga or anime? Mine is Shugo Chara."

"Mine is Phantom Thief Jeanne" Taehyung beamed cutely.

"You're so cute." Jungkook compliment him.

"Thank you..." Taehyung blushed.

"So do you want to got to the manga museum?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course!"

"Okay, finish your food first and then we go."

"Okay!"

💜..........💜

Now they're finally arrived at the Kyoto International Manga Museum.

The museum is divided into a number of public zones. One is the gallery zone; another is the research zone; the third is the collection zone. 

There are various places for reading the manga in the collection – the halls have various seats, and there are some reading rooms, together with some outdoor benches

There are various places for reading the manga in the collection – the halls have various seats, and there are some reading rooms, together with some outdoor benches. In front of the museum, there is also a large lawn.

Taehyung took one of the manga and starts to read it and so do Jungkook

Taehyung took one of the manga and starts to read it and so do Jungkook. They had fun reading it. And it's been long time since Jungkook read this stuff. He was too busy at work and doesn't have time to do this.

He is thankful that Taehyung it's slowly bringing back to his old self. Because before Jungkook had a terrible past and it made Jungkook felt sad,angry and betrayed. He became cold to everybody even to his parents.

To be continued...

(A/N: Thank you to all my beautiful readers who were wishing me happy birthday. I almost tear up when I saw it. I love you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️)