Chapter 14

(Warning: Grammatical error)

(Third person POV)

On the way to Jungkook's office. While he's driving, he actually remember what happened last night but he decided to shut his mouth. He knew the tension between them, it's going to be awkward.

He woke up pretty early today because he's not feeling good or well. When he woke up he heard his maid shouting from downstairs, curious what's going on there but he didn't bother it. He didn't dare to make am eye contact with Taehyung. His heart beating really fast when he saw him (Taehyung).

Ring ring~~~

His phone rings, he didn't bother to pick up his phone because his mind is in somewhere else.

He arrives at the office. He was greeted by one of his assistant, Mira.

"Good morning sir"

He didn't say anything.

"Sir, today you need to meet one of the CEO. His name is Park Chanyeol."

"What time?" He asked

"At 1:00 pm"

"Sure"

Time skip~~~

"Nice to meet you, Park Chanyeol" Jungkook said as he shake his hand with him.

"Nice to meet you too, Jeon Jungkook"

"So did your business are going well?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes." Jungkook answered him.

After the long conversation, Chanyeol finally asked

"Should we start the meeting now?"

"Sure"

Back to Taehyung place...

Ding dong~~~
Ding dong~~~

The bell house rang. Taehyung is busy doing his chores. He quickly run to the main door and open it. When he opened the door he was greet by someone who's he didn't expected.

"Hello my little taetae!"

To be continued...

(Q/A: did you ever ship people in your class?)

(Well I do)