Chapter 31

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

It's already morning, Taehyung and Jungkook still sleeping. Well it's because they're tired and it's weekend.

Beep beep beep

The alarm sounds wakes Taehyung up. He jolted from his and saw Jungkook's arm wrapped around his waist.

"Taehyung can you turn off the alarm, is so f*cking annoying." Jungkook groaned.

"Well can you please remove your arms first, I literally can't move right now."

Jungkook removed his arms and continued sleeping. Taehyung turned off the alarm, he rubbed his eyes while yawning. He get up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom to fresh himself.

Afterwards he went downstairs and saw Luna preparing the breakfast.

"Good morning Taehyung." She greeted him.

"Good morning Luna, did you need any help?"

"Nah it's okay Taehyung, you just need to wake up your husband." She winked.

"Can you stop winking"

"Why should I?" She winked again.

"Because it's so annoying"

"Well what ever you say" She left and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung went upstairs, he went to Jungkook's bedroom and sat down the corner of the bed, he shook his body and told him to wake up. But Jungkook didn't bother.

Taehyung had an idea, he took a glass of water and splashed it to Jungkook. Jungkook immediately wake up and Taehyung run for his life from getting attack. Jungkook immediately chased Taehyung, Taehyung stick his tongue out at him and said...

"You cannot catch me!" He laughed.

"Well let see about that."

They literally ran all over the place and Jungkook still didn't catch Taehyung because we all know that Taehyung is a very energetic kid or man. And Jungkook need extra energy to catch Taehyung. Finally he caught him and lifted him on his shoulder as he walked towards to the dining room.

"Jungkook put me down." Taehyung whined.

"No"

Jungkook put him down on the chair and leaning towards his ears.

"You know if you do that again I will punish you." He whispered

Taehyung gulped as he nodded off.

"Now eat, after that we're going on a date." Jungkook told him.

"Really!??"

"Yes."

Time skip~~~

"Are you done Taehyung?!!" Jungkook shouted at him from downstairs

"Yes I'm done!""How do I look?"

(A/N: Just ignore the man behind and pretend that he has brown hair)

"You look stunning as always." Jungkook said

"Thank you"He blushed

"Now ready for our date?"

"Yes, let's go!"

They both went to the park, talking and laughing with each other. Taehyung feel happy when Jungkook is smiling. Taehyung saw an ice cream truck and asked Jungkook if they can buy an ice cream.

Jungkook said yes. They went to the truck and asked for an ice cream. Taehyung want the strawberry flavor and Jungkook want the cookies and cream flavor. Taehyung paid the ice cream and said thank you to the ice cream man.

"It's so yummy!"

"You know you should stop acting like that."

"Why should I change my attitude?" He sadly asked.

Jungkook become panicked when he heard Taehyung's sad tone and immediately said...

"No I mean,*sigh* Just be who you are and I'm sorry for saying that." Jungkook apologized.

"Nah it's okay." He smiled

After they finishing their ice cream, they walked thought the park, holding hands. Some people cooed fro the couple and some of them had a disgust face. Taehyung noticed the disgust face of the people and look down. Jungkook also noticed too but he didn't give a f*ck of the people.

He saw Taehyung looking down while walking and he whispered...

"They are just jealous of you, no need to feel ashamed about it."

"Okay."

💜..........💜

It's already night, yes they went to the date until night. When they went back home, they saw Luna already prepared the dinner for them and asked them to eat first. They both sat on the chair, eat their dinner. Afterwards they cleaned themselves and ready for the movie night.

Before while they eating their dinner, Jungkook asked him if they want to watch movie later and of course Taehyung couldn't agree more.

They watch Captain Marvel because Jungkook want to. While they are watching the movie, they both were cuddling with each other. Eating popcorn, sneakily stare to stare at each other. Luna is hiding in the corner and took the picture secretly and send to Taehyung's mother. She get out immediately, doesn't want to get caught my them.

After the movie finished, Jungkook saw Taehyung already asleep, can't help but feel awed because Taehyung is hugging him like a koala.

He removed Taehyung arm slowly, because he doesn't want Taehyung to wake up and carry him in bridal style and walked towards to his bedroom. He put Taehyung on the bed gently and kiss his lips and said...

"Good night Taehyung, sweet dreams and I love you"

To be continued...

(A/N: I love you all 3000 ❤❤❤)