Chapter 30

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

Is already been a week in Japan. Now they're packing their clothes and get ready to go to the airport. Taehyung is sad because he's going to leave Japan and going back to his normal life. And maybe he's going to be treated as a servant again.

After they done packaging, they went straight to the airport. When they're going back to Korea Jungkook noticed Taehyung didn't talked much and he didn't even say a word to him. Hell this isn't normal.

Time skip~~~

When they arrived at their house, Taehyung went straight to his bedroom. He didn't even bother to carry all his stuff. Luna asked Jungkook what's wrong with him. But Jungkook didn't say anything. Luna helped him by carrying their stuff.

After they done, Luna asked him...

"Hey sir, do you need anything else?"

"It's okay, you can get some rest now"

"Thank you sir!"

Jungkook sighed, he get up and went to his bedroom. He lay down on his bed and think about Taehyung.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Should I asked him?"

Many thoughts came up from Jungkook's mind. He himself feel scared to asked him.

"Maybe he will be okay after that"

Time skip~~~

It's already night, Taehyung still didn't come out from his bedroom. Luna knocked his door several times but he didn't answer. Now is dinner time, Luna asked Jungkook to talk to him since Taehyung didn't listen to her. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Hey Taehyung, can you please come out? You need to eat dinner since you skip lunch."

"........"

To make Taehyung happy, he need to sing a song. And this scene seems to be pretty much clear about how Anna from Frozen asked her sister to build a snowman with her. Jungkook started to sing...

"Taehyung?"

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

"Come on, let's go and play!"

"I never see you anymore, come out the door"

"It's like you've gone away"

"We used to be best buddies, and now we're not"

"I wish you would tell me why"

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

"It doesn't have to be a snowman"

"Go away, kookie!" Taehyung giggled as he joked with Jungkook

"Okay, bye"

Finally Taehyung came out from his bedroom and see his face all happy. He immediately hugged Jungkook very tightly and say...

"Thank you Jungkook..."

"You're welcome" Jungkook hugged him back.

Luna saw the scene and she can't help but squealing happily.

Now Jungkook and Taehyung at the dining room, eating dinner.

"Taehyung can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"When we come back from Seoul, you being silent, and locked yourself in your room. Can I know why you being like that?"

"I just don't want to be your servant and I want to be your husband not a servant. I'm scared that you will treat the same as before...."

"Hey.... I'm sorry for treating you like that. I'm really sorry for everything." Jungkook kneeled down begging for forgiveness.

"Jungkook.....I forgive you"

"Really?"

"Yes kookie.."

Jungkook can't believe it, he feel happy. Taehyung is such nice person, Jungkook really don't deserve Taehyung. Taehyung is an angel disguise in human and Jungkook is very lucky to have him.

"Thank you so much Taehyung!"

"You're welcome"

💜..........💜

It's already 9 p.m, Jungkook asked Taehyung if he wanted to sleep with him. Taehyung can't help but blushed and he nodded.

"This is his first step Taehyung, good luck" Luna winked at him

After he heard that, his face is now red as a tomato. He walked to Jungkook's bedroom, when he opened the door, he saw Jungkook lying on his bed while playing with his phone.

"Why are you standing there? Come here..." Jungkook opened his arm.

Taehyung ran towards Jungkook and hugged him, he is now crying. He can't believe this is actually happening. He always dreamed about him and Jungkook together, hugging and kissing being love with each other. Now is reality, everything almost coming true.

"Hey hey why are you crying?"

"Thank you Jungkook... thank you for opening your heart for me and give me a chance. You know that I always love you...." Taehyung confessed to him.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just hugged him.

"No need to say it back. I know you are not ready but you know I always feel like you already love me by your actions" Taehyung smiled as he stopped crying.

"Now let us sleep and another thing you don't need to follow the rules anymore.....you can do whatever you want now."

"From now on I will be your husband and your partner for life" Taehyung smiled and he closed his eyes while hugging Jungkook.

Both of them fall asleep on each other arms. They can't help but feel happy.

To be continued...