Chapter 18

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

Jungkook wake up and feeling his head aching. When he looked around, he was in the living room. He heard something from the kitchen and decide to go there.

He saw Taehyung making a breakfast with the help of his maid.

"Oh good morning, sir!" Luna greeted him.

He didn't say anything but nodded.

"Hey Jungko- I mean sir how was your sleep? Did you need anything? Does your head is paining?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yeah, could you get me some painkillers?"

"Sure"

Taehyung got the painkillers and give it to Jungkook.

"I think you should stay at home and get more rest. It seems like you feel unwell." Taehyung suggested him.

"Okay"

"You go to your bedroom and I will bring you breakfast. Please shower yourself before you eat."

Jungkook just nodded and went to his room and get ready to bath.

Taehyung sighed softly, it was his first time Jungkook listened to him.

Afterwards, Taehyung went up with the food that he made for Jungkook. He knocked the door, he heard Jungkook say "come in" and he opened it.

He saw Jungkook laying on his bed, he noticed him and quickly get up. Taehyung give his breakfast to Jungkook and he started to eat. Taehyung just stand there because he know that Jungkook maybe need his help.

Jungkook eat like a mad cow because last night he didn't eat dinner. He started to choking, Taehyung quickly give him a glass of water.

"I know that you're hungry but please eat slowly." Taehyung advised.

Jungkook nodded and started to eat slowly. After that he finished his breakfast and give his empty plate to Taehyung. Taehyung give him some Panadol, therefore his headache will recover soon.

Taehyung told him to rest and told him (Jungkook) if he wants anything just call him (Taehyung). Jungkook nodded understood and laying on the bed to get some sleep.

Taehyung sighed and went out from Jungkook's bedroom, close the door slowly and went downstairs.

He went downstairs, to the kitchen and saw Luna washing the dishes and give the empty and dirty plate to her to wash it. It's just the same routine for him like doing chores and cook some food, nothing else. His life is getting boring and he needs freedom. He just stuck in this big house like a prison.

Then he heard his phone ringing at his bedroom and decide pick it up.

To be continued...

(Q/A: Anyone want to read Meanie book?)