Chapter 25

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

At 3 p.m, they went to the Nishiki Market. There's a lot of people went they arrived. They went there by bus. It is very busy market with a lot of food to try. Jungkook and Taehyung can't wait to try it.

With over 100 stalls and shops lining the covered street, the Nishiki food market offers a real mixture of produce

With over 100 stalls and shops lining the covered street, the Nishiki food market offers a real mixture of produce. The place sell a lot of things, like dessert, herbs, snacks, dried food, sweets, accessories and more.

It make Taehyung go crazy over this place. Many delicious that Taehyung need to try. The first thing he bought is Sesame dumplings. It's small balls with a variety of flavors, these are sweet or savory, with cheese options too.

Jungkook just stood near Taehyung, so that Taehyung will not get lost. Jungkook also bought Nishiki Hirano which is was Japanese pancakes. They also bought some sweets like mochi, and wagashi.

Well they bought a lot of food because Taehyung just can't stop eating it and he also tried some soy milk ice cream. The taste is delightful and delicious.

Afterwards they went back to the hotel by taxi because Taehyung is already tired after he ate a lot of food and he felt very exhausted. He fell asleep in the taxi. Jungkook let his head rest on his shoulder to make him comfortable.

💜..........💜

When they arrived, Jungkook doesn't want him to wake up so he decided to carry him in bridal style and took some of the plastic bag that fill with some leftover food. He walked inside the hotel and walked though to the lift. He pressed the lift button and waited till the lift arrived.

Some of the workers and the visitor saw Jungkook carrying Taehyung, they can't help but feel awed by the sight. When the lift arrived, Jungkook went inside the lift and pressed the level button.

He finally arrived at their hotel room. Jungkook unlocked the door and went inside. First he put Taehyung at the bed. Next he put some leftover food in the fridge. Then he change Taehyung clothes. He tried to wake Taehyung up to tell him to change his clothes but since he's really tired he didn't even bother to wake up.

Jungkook gave up and change his clothes by himself. He tried to control his harmones when he saw Taehyung's feminine body. His breathe hitched and he sweat a little bit. After that he went to bathroom and get himself a cold shower to make his body calm.

When he's out from the bathroom, he wear his pajamas and get some sleep but before that he brushed Taehyung's soft hair and kiss his forehead and whispered to him..

"Good night Taehyung... sweet dreams.."

To be continued...

(A/N: I think the story is getting boring)