Chapter 13

(Warning: Grammatical error)

(Third person POV)

In the morning, Taehyung as usual like he dress himself, make breakfast for Jungkook and doing chores.

While making breakfast he started to remember about last night. He face begin to heat up. But he heard a foot step coming towards the kitchen. It was Luna, their maid.

"Oh good morning Taehyung" She greeted him.

"Good morning Luna!" He greeted her back.

"I'm sorry that I woke up late because last night I can't sleep really well." She apologized.

"That's ok but next time be careful because I don't you to get caught by Jungkook, ok?" He said.

"Okay! But now what should I do?" She asked.

"Well you should start to put the plate and glass on the dining room table." Taehyung ordered her.

"Yes sir!" She jokingly said.

After a while the food is ready and wait for Jungkook to wake up.

"Taehyung can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure!"

"Well yesterday I heard that your  bedroom door were banging loudly, I don't know if it's from your bedroom room." She said.

"Well I just bang the door that's it."

"But in the previous night you just closed the door slowly not bang the door. I know there must something happened last night. So tell me, I won't judge."

"Ok ok I will tell you, last night Jungkook kissed me." Taehyung embarrassing said.

"What the f*ck? Oh my gosh! Aaaahhh!" Yelled Luna.

"Shush! Be quite ok?"

Taehyung face started to heat up again.

"Oh my gosh you're blushing." Luna teased.

"Shut up." He uttered.

"Did you kiss him back?" She aggressively asked.

Taehyung didn't said anything but nodded.

"Really?! Oh my god my dream came true!" She grinned.

"Okay, now will you shut your mouth, it's embarrassing." Taehyung said.

"Sure!" She exclaimed.

After their long conversation, they begin to do their chores. Jungkook just came down from his bedroom and went to the dining room to eat. Well Jungkook just eat his breakfast silently. Taehyung took a peak from the door to see how Jungkook's doing.

He want to ask him if he remember about last night. Jungkook just finished eating his breakfast and start to get ready before going to work.

Taehyung help him by bringing his suitcase and fixing his tie. Taehyung thought Jungkook didn't remember anything about what happened last night. So he didn't say anything.

He bid Jungkook goodbye and close the door. His heart thumping really crazy. He tried not to blush in front of his husband and he managed not to.

To be continued...