Special chapter (M)

(Warning: Grammatical errors and this is before they adopt Taejun. And it's going to be cringe)

(Third person POV)

It's night time, the married couple is getting ready for bed. Taehyung just came out from the bathroom, wearing his bathrobe. Revealed his thighs and legs. His hair is messy and his collarbones is showing.

Jungkook found the view hot and sexy. He walked towards Taehyung and sneak his arms around his waist.

"Kookie what are you doing?"

"Nothing..."

"Well can you please let me go? I need to wear my clothes."

"I think it's looks better when you have no clothes..."

Taehyung face heated up.

"What are you saying?"

"How could you do this to me?"

"Do what?"

"Wearing this thing, showing your sinful body to me. Are you trying to seduce me?"

"What no!" Taehyung said feeling embarrassed.

Jungkook started to kiss his neck softly. After few seconds, he sucked his neck harshly.

"Jungkook s-stop..." Taehyung try to free himself under his husband touch.

"I'm sorry baby but I can't." Jungkook  pushed Taehyung on the bed.

(A/N: f*ck it's getting started)

Jungkook hovered him, he caressed Taehyung's cheeks softly and started to kiss him. Their kiss becomes heated as Jungkook started to roamed his hands on Taehyung's body.

"J-Jungkook stop-p" Taehyung breath hitch.

"I can't..." Jungkook sucked his collarbones.

"Mhm" Taehyung whined.

"Hey Taehyung?"

"Y-yes?"

"You look beautiful and sexy..." Jungkook huskily said.

"S-stop saying that..."

"It's true though"

He kept kissing his neck, marking it and leave some love bites. Taehyung moaned in pleasure. Jungkook little friend stood up when he heard that.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm going to take you now." He breathed out.

Jungkook take off his shirt, showing his abs, muscle and biceps. Taehyung drool over it. Jungkook also take off his bathrobe but Taehyung stop him.

"Please be gentle..."

"We will see about that"

Jungkook take the lube and condom from the drawer. Taehyung stop him.

"I want to feel you..." He said with his deep ass voice.

Jungkook gulped when he heard that. He coated his fingers with lube and gently prepared Taehyung.

"I-it hurts..." He sobbed.

"I know baby but it will be better soon."

He started to move his fingers inside him.

(A/N: this cringe me really hard)

After few minutes, Jungkook hit the spot and Taehyung told him to move his fingers faster. Jungkook obeyed him and move his fingers faster.

"A-ah J-Jungkook..." Taehyung moaned in pleasure.

"I-i think I'm goi-ing t-to cum ..."

"Sure go ahead..."

Taehyung cummed afterwards.

"Well baby this is just the starts and you already a mess..." He chuckled.

"J-Jungkook please I need you now..." Taehyung begged.

"You already begging me like that, how can I say no?"

"P-please..."

"But first you need to call me sir..."

"Why?"

"Because when you say it, it made me turn on..."

"..."

"Come on Taehyung, if you don't want it. I can wait till you call me that..."

Taehyung is needy right now and he really wants Jungkook to be inside him.

"S-sir p-please..." He finally say it.

"Now that's my good baby boy. Jungkook kiss him roughly.

He put the lube on his little friend and slammed inside him roughly. Taehyung screamed loudly because it's too painful. Tears can't stop falling from his eyes. He scratched Jungkook's back  hardly.

"J-Jungkook hurts..." He sobbed.

"I know baby boy, I will wait for you to adjust my size."

Taehyung can't lie that Jungkook d*ck is big. He is worried that it might not fit inside him. But before he can say anything to Jungkook, he already trusts inside of him roughly. Taehyung really wanted to punch him but he felt weak.

"Y-you can m-move now..." He said.

Jungkook move slowly and afterwards it getting faster.

"F-f*ck you're tight..." He cursed.

"J-Jung- I mean s-sir, m-more..." He pleaded.

"Sure anything for my baby boy..."

He thrusted him faster made Taehyung whined loudly. Taehyung is a mess, his hair is sweaty and messy. Love bites everywhere on his body. Jungkook turn on even more by seeing Taehyung situation.

"A-ah" He whined.

Taehyung's hands gripped on the bed sheets tightly. After few minutes Jungkook hit his protest.

"J-Jungkook t-here don't s-stop"

Jungkook fastened his pace and hit the spot multiple times.

"I-I'm going to cum..."

"Me too..."

Jungkook came deep inside him.

"A-aah" Taehyung moaned feeling the liquid inside of him.

Taehyung come afterwards, the liquid splattered on his stomach. Both of them feel satisfied.

"I love you Taehyung..."

"I love you too Jungkook..."

Jungkook kiss him one last time before he went to sleep, he hugged him and smiled feeling happy.

(A/N: god it's finally finished 😝😝)

While Luna in the kitchen...

"F*ck them! I'm trying to sleep and that Taehyung screamed loudly made me awake." She said drinking her tea.

"That hoes if they want to do it, do it when I'm gone." She talking to herself.

"By the way Taehyung should be a singer, his vocal is pretty good." She chuckled.

The end...

(A/N: I finally alive after 1000000 years, so this finally end of the story. I'm going to miss this story. It's been an honor to be with you guys. I love you all 😭😭😭😘😘😘)