Chapter 26

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

In the morning, Taehyung woke up as he felt Jungkook's arms wrapped around his waist and he can't help but blushed.

But when he realized that his clothes were different from yesterday he can't help but blushed again. He also realized that he were actually sleeping  beside Jungkook.

He slowly removed Jungkook's arms from his waist and take his new clothes out from the suitcase and went to the bathroom.

When Jungkook wake up he feel that Taehyung is not beside him and he  groaned.

After a while Taehyung came out from the bathroom and saw that the bed is empty. He went to the kitchen and saw Jungkook drinking a cup of water. Jungkook noticed him and said,

"Oh good morning!"

"Yeah... good morning..." Taehyung wanted to say something but he feel embarrassing.

"Hey Taehyung..."

"Yes?"

"You know that we need to pack our bag because we're going to Osaka remember?"

"Ahh yes... I will start packing now"

"Oh okay"

Taehyung started to packed his suitcase, he fold his clothes neatly and put inside the suitcase. While Jungkook fresh himself up by taking a shower.

He checked all over the place if he forgot something that should be put in the suitcase. When there's nothing left, he packed Jungkook's clothes and put it inside the bag. He know he shouldn't touch Jungkook's things but he can't help himself by doing it because his things is very messy.

He saw Jungkook coming out from the bathroom while he already dressed up. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said,

"You know, you shouldn't touch my things.."

"I'm sorry but I can't help myself from doing it because your stuff is too messy.."

"You should ask me first"

"Well okay, Jungkook can I pack your stuff?" Taehyung asked kind of little bit annoyed by Jungkook behavior.

"Yeah sure.."

Taehyung sighed, he can't believed why Jungkook acted like a kid even though he's already adult. Maybe he's actually a kid trapped in the adult body's.

"Aish... What the f**k are you thinking Taehyung? Stop thinking nonsense thing" He said to himself

After finishing packing all their stuff, they finally check-out from the hotel and they're ready to go to Osaka.

💜..........💜

As usual they went to Osaka by train at 1 p.m. When they arrived at Osaka, they went to their hotel to put their luggage and some stuff.

After that, they went to Dontobori. The place really a huge place where you can get anything that you want.

The lively entertainment area of Dotonbori is Osaka’s most famous tourist destination and renowned for its gaudy neon lights, extravagant signage, and the enormous variety of restaurants and bars.

"Woah... This place is amazing!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yeah I know" Jungkook uttered.

"Come on Kookie! We need to go to Don Quijote!"

Jungkook was shocked at his new nickname that Taehyung gave. It made Jungkook felt happy.

"It's okay I call you that?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Yeah sure"

Taehyung smiled and dragged Jungkook to the store. Probably Jungkook forgot all the rules that he made for Taehyung but who cares anyway.

(A/N: Well f*ck his rules)

So basically Don Quijote is a popular store where they sell everything. Just walk in and you'll find everything you need for really cheap. You can easily spot this store by finding yellow Ferris wheel!

They went inside and explored the place, searching for something they want to buy

They went inside and explored the place, searching for something they want to buy. Taehyung bought some pocky, kit-kat and funny cute socks.

(A/N: I think in Japan, they have the most many awesome flavors of kit-kat like cherry blossom, green tea, blueberry cheesecake and many other more flavors.)

Well for Jungkook, he didn't bought anything because he doesn't interested in this kind of stuff. After that they went to the Konamon Museum.

Well basically Konamon Museum is a place where you can eat, make and experience Takoyaki. On the first floor they sell Takoyaki, an octopus ball, and on the second floor they have a space where you can make fake Takoyaki using wax. 

Jungkook and Taehyung tried to make Takoyaki for the first time

"F*ck this is hard" Jungkook said

"Well of course is our first time but practice makes perfect"

"Fine!"

"You know sometimes I love it when you acted like a kid."

"I did it Taehyung, I did it!" Jungkook said feel satisfied of his work.

"Ohh..I'm so proud of you!" Taehyung giggled.

💜..........💜

After a long day, they went to this place where is called the Ebisu bridge.
Ebisu Bridge is a bridge that is located in the heart of Dotonbori. 

"Kookie can we take photos together?" Taehyung asked showing his puppy eyes.

And of course Jungkook can't resist those puppy eyes.

"Sure"

Well he's a whipped man after all. He is whipped for Taehyung. They took a photos together and finally went back to their hotel.

To be continued...