Chapter 37

(Warning: Grammatical errors)

(Third person POV)

Today is the day that Jungkook is going to tell his parents about it. He is now feeling better, he felt grateful that Taehyung is there to help him and take care of him.

They arrived at Jungkook's parents house, Taehyung pressed the door bell.

"Oh Jungkook my baby you here! Come inside.." Mrs. Jeon greeted him.

They went inside and sit down on the living room. The maid serve them a cup of tea. Then suddenly...

"Jungkook my boy you're here!" Mr. Jeon is shocked by Jungkook's presence.

"So dear what's bring you here." Mrs. Jeon smiled sweetly to him.

"Well mom we are here because we want to tell you something." Taehyung said.

Yes, Taehyung called Mrs. Jeon 'mom' because Mrs. Jeon wanted to.

"It's really that serious?" Mr. Jeon asked him coming out from nowhere.

"Yes.." Taehyung said with his serious tone.

Both of them sit down comfortably and prepare to hear what Taehyung want to say. Taehyung hold Jungkook's hands and whisper...

"It's going to be okay...."

Jungkook hear it and nod.

"So mom, dad I'm going to tell you about my past." Jungkook said.

"Okay we're listening..." Mr. Jeon respond.

"So..."

While Jungkook explaining the whole thing, Mrs. Jeon started to cry. Both of Jungkook's parents didn't believe what they heard. As a parents, they both are ashamed. How they didn't asked if Jungkook is hurt or okay before.

"I'm sorry dear, I'm really sorry... As a mother, I should be ashamed for my actions" His mother apologized while crying.

"Hey mom is okay, I'm okay now." He smiled while looking at Taehyung.

"No dear, I mean before I was to busy with work till I forget about you." Jungkook's mother is sobbing mess.

"Son, I'm sorry for everything..." Mr. Jeon try not to cry in front of Taehyung but he failed.

"Well just let yourself out dad." Taehyung comfort him.

"Hey mom, dad everything is okay now." Jungkook calmed his mom down

"No it's not! We need to find that a*shole and put him into the jail or kill him for hurting our baby!" Mrs. Jeon suggested.

Mr. Jeon agreed to his wife.

"It's okay Mom, we're still young back then."

"The f*ck do you mean by young? That a*shole is f*cking 17 or 18. Is a f*cking grown up people. Not a child but an adult."

"Mom-"

"Stop Jungkook, he f*cking raped you and used you! We need to take action."

"But how do we find him?" Taehyung asked.

"Sweetie dear, don't worry about it. Mom and dad has a way..."

"Okay."

"Well mom we need to go now, call us if you already found him."

"Sure Jungkook."

💜..........💜

Time skip~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook finally arrived at home.

"Kookie...are you sure mom and dad are going to find him?"

"Well we just wait until mom call us."

"Okay..."

"Don't worry about it, it's going to be fine." Jungkook kissed his forehead and went upstairs.

At night, Jungkook and Taehyung went out to dinner because today Luna isn't there, she took a break for a while. Jungkook took Taehyung to the fancy restaurant.

(A/N: Fancy you~~~)

"Jungkook why are we here?"

"To eat dinner of course."

"But why here? It looks expensive."

"Just want to have romantic dinner with you."

Taehyung blushed.

"W-well okay."

"Sure let's go!"

They found their seats and sit on it. They read the menu and see what they wanted to eat. Suddenly the waiter approached the table.

"May I take an order." The waiter asked

"Sure"

"Can I have one steak but the doneness level is medium well." Said Taehyung.

"Sure. Did you want anything else?"

The waiter keeps on eye on Taehyung forgot about Jungkook's existence. This made Jungkook jealous. He cleared his throat to make the waiter snapped out.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, so what do you want."

"I want the same as him but make it medium."

"Sure, anything else?"

"Yeah just give me a bottle of wine and Taehyung how about you?"

"Just give me strawberry juice."

"Sure, how about the desserts?"

"Later." Jungkook coldly said.

"Uhh okay..."

After the waiter gone, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and laughed

"Why are laughing?"

"It's funny to see you're jealous with the waiter."

"Of course! He forgot that I'm here and he just stare at you in flirting way."

"Pfft. Don't be mad, I'm your's forever and you're mine forever." Taehyung said as he holds Jungkook's hands.

"Yes you're MINE."

The food arrived, when he gave the food to them the waiter secretly gave Taehyung his number written on the tissue paper, Jungkook saw it and he snatch it right away and throw it away. It's good that the waiter didn't notice it.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's behavior but he love the way how Jungkook is being possessive to him. After they eat the food, the waiter asked, if they wanted a dessert but Jungkook rejected it and asking for a bill instead. He payed the bill and immediately take Taehyung out from the restaurant and went home.

Taehyung just laughed all the way to their home.

Time skip~~~

In the morning, Jungkook suddenly wake up when his phone is ringing. It was his mom. He answered it...

"Hey mom why are you calling me in so early in the morning."

"Sorry sweetie for disturbing your sleep."

"So mom why are you calling me?"

"We found him..."

To be continued...