Chapter 2

Dang, today really isn't looking like my kind of day... Why would I say this? Even though class hasn't even started yet? Well, first thing in the morning as I pack up, my mom got mad at me for accidentally letting some attitude slip off of my tongue, it was an accident, honest! My mom still got mad at me though, and yet whenever she has something kind of attitude I can't say anything without her telling me to "Shut it". If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's inequality which is exactly the case here...

That's actually another reason I had a hard time taking in the fact that Izuku, my good friend, was quirkless. It threw me for a loop even more when I found out that Bakugou began treating everyone else around him as if they were inferior to him, it was just because of his quirk too!

I was actually pretty disappointed when I found out I would be in the same class as Bakugou once more...

"Yo! L/n! What are you doing here so early?"

I looked up to see who was calling me and spotted Kirishima and Mina entering the classroom. I smiled, "Well, I could be asking you the same thing."

From behind Kirishima, Mina smiled. "Oh come on L/n , is something bothering you?" Mina's mile widened as a new thought popped into her head, "Oohh, or are you here to see Bakugou?"

My eyes widened dramatically at that last phrase, "Wait what? Where did that idea come from?"

She began laughing at my reaction, Kirishima watching innocently from the sidelines. "Woah, so you didn't know huh... Well since yesterday Bakugou began coming to school earlier than usual, since you started the day after he began doing so, I thought you were trying to follow him or something."

'Well then I guess you can just consider it a coincidence' I thought bitterly. I didn't like the face Mina was making at that moment. Was she actually considering bringing Bakugou here? Me being early has nothing to do with that hot headed blond! Heck, him being here will only make my mood even worse!

I began shaking my head furiously, "Oh no! Mina, Kirishima, it not like that at all!" I began, "I just had a bit of a fallout at home..."

Mina sighed at this, "Awww fine," she said, "I'm still keeping my eye on you two though!"

Kirishima chuckled at this obviously amused, "Ok, Mina I think you've been teasing poor L/n long enough."

At those words I internally sighed in relief, 'Thanks a lot Kirishima.'

That thanks was short lived for seconds after the noise level hit ground zero, mister "Lord Explosion Murder" himself entered the classroom.

He didn't outright say it, but a small glint in his eyes showed that part of him was surprised to see people, let alone me, already in class despite the fact that it was still an hour too early.

"What the hell are you fuckmunches doing here so damn early?" He questioned.

Kirishima laughed nervously trying to form words that wouldn't accidentally piss of the ticking time bomb in front of us. "Well, we were all just choosing to hang out here. By we I meant Ashido and I, but it just so happens that L/n was here as well."

Bakugou briefly glanced in my direction before turning and heading towards his seat. I guess he isn't going to address anything that happened yesterday evening...

As both of the boys began talking amongst themselves, Mina and I sat together. "So Y/n," Mina began, "Why are you here? Like what kind of fallout was it? Was it so bad that you wanted to go to school of all places this early?"