Chapter 12

Bakugou continued to keep a steel-like grip on my hand as he dragged me into the nearby forest. Why was he doing this? He didn't talk to me for days, whats so important that he needed to tell me now?

"Bakugou, what's going on?" I asked, confused with his unusual behavior.

The blonde in front of me didn't answer and continued to stride forward. It took a while, but eventually we stopped in a small opening. Trees surrounding us from every direction. If the sea smell wasn't lingering in the air I wouldn't believe that we were near the beach anymore.

"What do you need?" I questioned once more.

Bakugou let out a growl before looking at me, "Will you just shut up already?"

That comment pissed me off in more ways than one, "You?" I laughed bitterly, "Want me to shut up? You're the one that brought me her Bakugo! Just tell me already!"

Bakugou raked a hand through his ash blonde hair, letting out a strained breath. His eyes then landed back on me, a fire burning inside of them. The boy began to slowly advance towards me, something I didn't feel comfortable with at the moment. For every step he took towards me, I took a step back. Sadly I didn't notice a small tree root behind me, When I took a step back, the back of my foot got caught on it, causing me to fall onto the muddy ground.

The boy continued to walk towards me, his hand rummaging through his right pocket. I glanced at that hand questionably, but mainly focused on his approaching form.

His face seemed very conflicted at the moment, his eyes showed conflict, a conflict that wasn't there before. Why? At that same moment I couldn't move and it wasn't because of fear. I physically couldn't move at that moment, I tried moving my hand but I couldn't. It felt like the weight of a boulder was added to my body weight.

Bakugou climbed on top of me, his right hand now out of his pocket. His eyes were pained at that moment, his voice broken as he spoke, "I'm...sorry." He croaked.

His right hand began approaching the back of my neck, a metallic piece between his fingers. Before it could make contact with me, a flash if green appeared out of nowhere and knocked Bakugou to a nearby tree. The blonde groaned of pain and found himself a good ten feet away from me. In his place stood a boy with a mop of green hair, his deep green orbs glaring at Baukugou's crippled form.

"Stay away from him." Izuku ordered, "That's not Kacchan."

My body was able to move again, the weight lifted. With my mobility back I stood up next to the boy confused as ever.

"What do you mean that's not Bakugou?" I asked, worried of what the answer my be.

Izuku clenched his jaw before looking at me, "I'm sorry I was late, but because of what happened earlier I understand things better now."

I quirked my eyebrow at the boy, slightly annoyed. "You didn't answer my question."

The boy raised his hands up in defense, "I was just about to tell you!" He exclaimed, "Anyway, I was checking the piece you gave me earlier this week and didn't find anything. It was actually this morning that I finally understood what was going on o-or at least to some extent! Ururaka visited me this morning asking if she could walk to the beach with me. I didn't turn her down or anything so she waited in the house as I packed. I don't know why, but something was off about her. Anyway after I was done we left the house and began walking towards the beach. It was during that time that Ururaka tried to place a similar piece on me, she was definitely close, but I was able to catch her just in time. It was while I pinned her down that I noticed this piece latched onto her own skin." In his hands was a piece identical to what I gave him earlier.