Chapter 9

Today I chose to go to school early and thankfully it doesn't have to do anything with an argument, unlike last time. I actually wanted to use one of the labs to look at the metallic piece from yesterday. It looks weird and something about it just doesn't sit right with me.

It was quite dark as I walked, an atmosphere I'm not quite used to yet. I walked down the sidewalk with music blasting through my ears, something I did when I was bored. For a while it stayed like this. Every so often I would look around, but other than that I just looked ahead. It was weird for me to see the street so empty, usually during the day there would be cars going down the streets non stop, but early in the morning I barely saw anything.

A sudden grab on my wrist snapped me out of my relaxed demeanor immediately. My head snapped to look around for the one holding me down. I somewhat relaxed when my eyes caught sight of a familiar of spiky, blond hair.

I smiled sheepishly at Bakugou as I took an earbud out of my ear.

"You damn idiot." He scolded, his grasp loosening, "Keep an eye out on surroundings. Especially in the dark, you would've been in some trouble if it wasn't me who got hold of you."

A part if me smiled bitterly at this, apparently my boyfriend forgot who exactly I was.

I calmly got my wrist out of Bakugou's grip before walking in front of him and turning around, a smile on my face. "Thanks for worrying!" I said, "Though if you've forgotten, darkness is my domain."

Bakugou seemed to narrow his eyes at this, but the look disappeared as quickly as it did appear.

He rubbed the back of head, slightly embarrassed that he forgot that fact, "Oh yeah, your quirk."

I nodded before continuing to walk towards the school. It's nice that I ran into Bakugou, but I was also slightly disappointed. Because he was with me now, I couldn't got to the lab. It's also a risk to talk to him about the metal object. He could easily lie to me about it, it's better that I pursue the object's identity myself.

"Hey," he began, "Why the hell are you out so early anyway?"

I paused for a slight moment, wondering what lie I should use. "Well," I began cautiously, "I just wanted to be by myself for a while is all. There wasn't any argument or anything."

Bakugou nodded to my words, keeping his pace to match my own.

"You don't mind if I join you?" He wondered.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, "No, I don't mind."

At this Bakugou stopped walking and grabbed ahold of my hand. I blushed at the contact, still not quite used to it yet.

"Hey what's the- hmmph!"

For the second time this week Baukugou's lips found themselves on top of mine. The difference between the two is that this one seemed a tad more aggressive than the first.

His rough hand cradled my head, pushing me closer to deepen the kiss. It didn't take him long to push me up against the wall of a nearby building, his mouth fitting itself over mine. For a while we stayed like this, every so often I would part to get a breath, but Bakugou would quickly pull me back in. After a few while he bit on my bottom lip, asking for entry. That was something I rejected him of.

To get back at me, the boy began slowly trailing his lips down my jaw and onto my neck, sucking at it. At this I held in my breath and moved to the side, separating from his grip, a move that surprised him.