Chapter 8

After Bakugou left the house with a final goodbye, I was left with the thoughts that continued to wrack my brain like crazy. I still didn't know what to think of Izuku's warning especially since now I'm Bakugou's... girlfriend? In a way that's good because now I can keep an eye on him better, though that also means I don't know what to do about the warning. Should I actually be worried and watch Bakugou? Or should I trust him and have him tell me whenever he's ready... If anything is going on at all!

I groaned of exhaustion before throwing myself onto the bed. 'Whatever right now, all I need is sleep.'

~~~•~~~•~~~

"Woah Y/n!" Ururaka exclaimed, a huge smile on her face, "I'm so happy for you!"

"So you're tell me that Bakugou was the one to initiate it?" Mina asked a slightly unbelieving look on her face. "Hah, well at least my ship finally came true!"

As both of the girls in front of me gushed about the news, I sat in my seat silently watching and listening to their conversation.

"Come on Y/n give us more details!" Mina demanded, her hands on my shoulders.

"Oh Ashido, I think we're bothering her now. I think we should give her some space." Ururaka pleaded, in an apologetic tone.

Mina huffed before releasing me, "Ok fine, sorry Y/n. I guess I was being a bit pushy."

I laughed while waving the incident off. These two always manage to make my day.,"No, it's ok." I said in understanding, "I know that the news must've caught you off guard. Heck, even I was caught off guard!"

All of us giggled about this until the classroom doors were slammed open, Kirishima and Kaminari running through the door straight towards me.

"Is it true!?" Kaminari asked, a horrid look on his face.

I honestly wanted to laugh at this. Kaminari was always such a flirt and yet if he hears of someone else getting the girl he totally freaks out.

Kirishima was panting for a bit before placing a hand on Kaminari's shoulder, "Dude." He breathed, "You*huff* you really need to chill out."

I'm guessing you mean Bakugou and I?" I questioned, slightly embarrassed.

To be honest I knew that the idea of a "new couple" would gain a lot of attention, but it's getting more attention than I than I thought it would...

"Of course I am! Who else would I be talking about!?"Kaminari responded, still holding a tone of disbelief.

"Will you two shut the hell up? Give the girl some space damn it!" Baukugou's commanding voice cut through everyone else's.

At this Kirishima laughed nervously, "Chill out dude. Man, all if you are totally freaking out today."

Baukugou scoffed in irritation at this, "Like hell, you guys are the ones crowding around my girl."

For the second time this week, I felt a weird air around Bakugou. Wait no, actually I've been feeling it. It's been here for a while now, but what is it?

Kirishima was quick to put his hands up in defense, "Woah dude! I wasn't even doing anything! Whatever, I should probably get going now anyway." He stated warily.

I felt pretty bad for both of the guys to be honest. All they wanted to know was what was going on, even though Kaminari was a bit overdramatic about it.

"Come on Katsuki, they weren't doing anything." I sighed. The fact that he called me "his" didn't sit well with me. I'm a person, not his property.