Chapter 15

I couldn't fight down the smile creeping up my face at this moment. Bakugou was back, the real Bakugou, the one I fell for. The one that'll help us out of this mess.

"Deku! Never tell me what to do ever again!" Bakugou snarled, dodging the barrage of blood shards thrown in his way.

I watched from behind both the boys and berated myself on what I should do. Should I aid them? If I did would I just get in their way? Do they even want my help? These thoughts ran through my head and stopped me from focusing on the task ahead of me. I didn't notice some shards thrown in my way and if it weren't for Izuku grabbing me and getting me out of the way, I would've been screwed.

"Don't hesitate." Izuku said, flashing a smile towards me, "You can help us Y/n, trust me!"

I looked up at the boy in thanks before nodding, "Yeah," I said.

Both Izuku and I stood back to back, destroying any shards thrown in our way. Bakugou seemed to be doing just fine himself. Sadly, any shards destroyed seemed to just go back to Kinzou to be reused.

"We have to stop him as soon as possible." Izuku said, "Do you think you can capture him with your shadows while Kacchan and I distract him?"

I nodded in affirmation, "Of course Izuku! I'm behind you."

The green haired boy nodded before jumping towards Kinzou with the intent to knock him unconscious.

"You won't go any further!" Izuku shouted, thrusting his hand towards the tall male.

Bakugou was coming towards Kinzou from the right, so the duo basically had him cornered. I felt so good at that moment, I felt like we would actually win this, right here and right now. I got myself in a stance, ready to attach my shadow to his own, but that hope dropped fast as Izuku was thrown onto Bakugou, both of them tumbling into the nearby brush.

"Get off of me you damn nerd!" Bakugou said, shoving Izuku off of him.

The boy's eyes widened after he shoved Izuku off of him. The green haired boy was more than a little hurt. He was unconscious! That didn't make any sense though, Izuku looked just fine moments ago.

"You must've used your blood manipulation to knock him cold." Bakugou growled.

The boy was answered with another barrage of blood shards, one of them grazing the surface of his cheek.

"Alright." Bakugou said, swinging his body to stand up straight, "It's time for you to die."

Sparks went off in the palm of his hand as he charged at Kinzou full force. I could see it in his eyes, he was planning on attacking him full force. Right here and right now. He didn't know when Kinzou would try to manipulate his body so he had to end the fight right here and right now.

I don't know what the boy was feeling at this moment, but he was so angry! Angrier than usual. Luckily it wasn't me, but Kinzou that he seemed mad at.

Shards made contact with Bakugou's abdominal area but he didn't care. Large blasts emitted from his hands, blowing Kinzou into the nearby trees. Bakugou continued his merciless assult until he was one hundred percent sure the man wouldn't be recovering.

The blonde was breathing heavily at that moment, different parts of his body dripping blood. His eyes stayed glued on the man laying unconscious on the ground. Speaking of unconscious, Izuku was still in the area where Bakugou threw him.

"It's finally fucking done." The boy breathed, his voice low.

I adverted my gaze from the ground to the boy. My eyes looked into his and his mine. We stayed like this for a while, both of us silent. I began to move when Bakugou's form went limp, his heavy build crashing onto the ground below.