Chapter 14

Ururaka, Momo, and Todoroki  walked back to the rest of the class with calm and smiling faces. They didn't want to show any hints that they knew what was going on. For now they would work on the down-low, take out as many people as possible before facing any others. At least they would have backup should they need it.

Todoroki, Momo, and Ururaka were by no means weak or helpless. Together they would possibly be a force to reckon with, but against the rest of the class? That would definitely become a problem.

Iida would probably give Todoroki a run for his money. Ururaka wasn't much of a fighter and more of someone to go to for support. The same thing went for Momo.

"Kirishima and Iida are the ones we should focus on first." Todoroki whispered as they approached their friends.

The only thing the two females could do was nod, keeping their sights focused on the people in front of them.

"Hey Momo! Ururaka! Todoroki! The food's ready! It's delicious!" Ashido said, waving an empty spoon at them.

Momo forced a smile on her face, approaching her pink haired friend. "Thanks for the notice Ashido! I'm starving."

Momo continued to walk towards the Barbecue pit while Ururaka and Todoroki kept their distance. They knew they had to get those things off their friends, but they had to be careful that their friends didn't put one on them themselves.

"I'll go watch over Momo." Ururaka said, facing the bicolored male.

Todoroki nodded, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

Ururaka flashed the boy one last smile before running after Momo, the sea spray hitting her as she ran. It was quite refreshing to be honest, if only she could enjoy it while she was there.

"So, what would you like to eat Yaomomo?" Ashido asked, handing the raven haired girl a paper plate.

"I wouldn't mind getting those hotdogs over there! Would you mind getting one for me?" Momo asked, glancing at the back of the girl's neck. The device was definitely there, it wasn't obvious, but she could see a part of it sticking out from under the pink locks.

As Ashido leaned over the table to get Momo a hotdog, Momo took her chance and grabbed the small device between her fingers. Ashido notice Momo's force and began turning around.

This movement made it hard for Momo to keep her grip on the device. In Momo's left hand was another device that was made specifically to take off the one controlling her friends.

"Momo what are you doing!?" Ashido asked, trying to face her raven haired friend. Momo stopped her from moving by leaning onto her. The added weight should stop her from moving long enough.

"I'm sorry Ashido." Momo muttered, placing the removal device onto the metallic piece latched onto the pink skin. As Momo thought, the removal device attached to the piece and forced it to release the skin it was stuck to.

Ashido's eyes widened for a moment before fluttering closed, her body now losing support. Before the girl's body could crash onto the table Momo caught her and placed her on the bench.

"Well at least I got one person." Momo muttered, glancing at the now unconscious girl. "I wonder how the others are doing."

"Momo!" Ururaka said, running towards her raven haired friend, "Are you ok?"

Momo chuckled, "I'm just fine Ururaka, thank you for worrying." She said, "I was able to get that device off if Mina. Now we just need to get the others."