Chapter 3

It's been a few weeks since Bakugou brought me over to his house telling me that he wanted to try our friendship out again and trust me I was ecstatic about the confession. This was big news and it showed that there was still some hope that things could go back to the way they were back then.

Since that day things between Bakugou and I have been improving. Every so often he would say hello and I would respond with one back. I actually started having lunch with him and his group as well. Because of improving relationships between the two of us, Mina has become more consistent on teasing me about Bakugou. Especially since I began calling Bakugou, Katsuki.

"Oh come on! Tell me the goods!" She began eagerly, "What happened between you two? How did you get on first name basis with Bakugou anyway?"

I sweat dropped at her enthusiasm, "Come on Mina, nothing's really changed. The only thing that happened was that Bakugou claimed that he wouldn't mind giving our friendship a second chance."

"Well that's considered a lot!" She exclaimed, "Come on this is Bakugou we're talking about! Any kind of act that hits some kind of compassion from him is considered big news!"

I laughed at this, "Come on Mina, aren't you over-exaggerating a bit? Bakugou is still human when you come down to it."

She nodded at this but continued to be persistent, "Yeah I know, but this is Bakugou we're talking about! Tell me one time this year, other than your experience, that he's shown any act of kindness!"

I laughed worriedly at this. To be honest I couldn't quite answer her question. It's actually only been a few weeks since Bakugou and Izuku worked together to pass the final. Did something happen then that made him want to change his ways? A large part if me doubted this...

"You can't answer can you?" She asked, a smug look on her face.

I sighed in defeat before shaking my head. "No."

Mina looked like she was about to say something else, but Iida's voice cut her off. "Alright everyone please take your seats! Class is about to begin!"

After this announcement everyone in class sat down in their respective seats. It was just on time as well because as soon as the last person (Mineta) sat in their seat, Aizawa came into the room looking as tired as ever.

"Alright class," he began, "Suit up then meet me at the front, today we'll be working on rescue."

Everyone in class nodded before going up to get their suits. Mine consisted mostly of black, but had some white was well. Along with that I had a plain, black metal mask that covered the lower half of my face.

"Looking good as ever." Ururaka commented.

I smiled, "Thanks! Yours is still looking good as well."

The rest if the class soon met up in the front, a bus waiting to be boarded. At this point Iida knew the layout wouldn't fit his plan so he allowed everyone to sit where they pleased.

I sat near the back. I don't know why, but the back was comfortable to me. Maybe it's because I'm picky when it comes to personal space...

"Hey! L/n what're you doing back there? There some space up here!" Kirishima exclaimed signaling to a seat close to his own.

I smiled at this before moving myself towards that seat. This is one of the things I love about this class, they make sure I'm involved, I never feel alone! That feeling of belonging was something I didn't get often in my middle school.

"Yeah! See you're so much closer now!" Ururaka smiled.

I nodded at her enthusiasm, "Yeah!"