Chapter 11

"Make yourself at home." Todoroki said as he exited his bedroom.

Instead of wearing his school uniform, a plain sleeveless top and pants were worn. I had to admit that the look fit the boy quite well.

"Thanks," I said, "Everything that's happened so far is just too much for me to comprehend."

The boy nodded at this, his eyes glued to the wooden floors below him. "My sister's making dinner." He said, "You should eat."

"I-I don't want to be a bother." I said, my eyes widening in surprise. His sister was making food for me? That's nice...

The boy next to me chuckled, "No, it's ok. Believe me when I say that she enjoys it when people come to visit. It doesn't happen often."

The two of us continued to sit in a comfortable silence, my eyes grazing over the different walls of the house. It was a very classic house, something I don't usually see every day.

"Hey you two," Fuyumi said, her voice echoing from the kitchen, "Dinner's ready!"

Both of us nodded before walking to the kitchen together. Just as the rest of the house, the kitchen was styled in a traditional sit down fashion. It was actually quite nice.

"Dig in!" She smiled, motioning towards the plates laid out in front of us.

"Thank you so much!" I said, a smile on my face.

After this I got my chopsticks and began to eat. The food was actually quite good! It almost tasted like it was cooked by a professional chef. To my left was Todoroki who ate his meal in silence.

Fuyumi must've noticed my glancing towards her silent brother because she quickly began a conversation between us.

"So your name is Y/n?" She asked curiously.

I nodded, swallowing the food currently occupying the space in my mouth. "Yup."

"Are you classmates with Shouto? I haven't hear much about you before." She said. With the intensity she was looking at me, I bet she was analyzing me to the bone.

I nodded my head, "Yes, I found myself in a bind a while ago which is why I'm staying here for the night." I explained, "I hope I'm not a problem."

The woman in front of me laughed, "Oh no," she said, "It's ok! It's not everyday I get to meet one of Shouto's friends."

As we spoke another male entered the room. He looked just slightly older than Todoroki, "Oh hello!" He waved.

"Come on Natsuo, dinner's ready." Fuyumi said.

The boy rubbed the back of his head as he went to grab a plate, "Of course."

Todoroki's family was actually pretty cool. They were quite sociable, to be honest part if me expected them to be like him. I'm pleasantly surprised to see I was wrong.

Soon enough I went to bed and the next day came.

"Thank you for allowing me over." I thanked, bowing.

Fuyumi waved it off, "Oh it's no problem Y/n." She said, "It was a pleasure meeting you! Feel free to come visit again."

"It was nice meeting you too!" I smiled. I began walking away, but flashed a wave before walking to return home.

For the first time in the last twelve hours I checked my phone. To my surprise Bakugou's been calling me. From the texts he sent me, he didn't seem to happy that I wasn't responding.