Chapter 6

"What the hell is wrong with you today?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I said sarcastically. That damned idiot, did he really not know? You hung out with my bully from the past and you're wondering why I'm mad? To make it even worse you allowed her to hang onto you like a damn bitch who wouldn't allow anyone else to get within earshot of "her property". Just thinking about the incident that occurred hours ago made me build up with undeniable rage and anger.

"Tch, don't tell me." Bakugou began, "It's because of Hikari isn't it. She didn't do anything to you so I don't understand why you're so damned upset."

'Oh! She did more that enough!' That's definitely what I wanted to shout at that moment. I wouldn't be surprised if the girl herself appeared right now and... 'you wouldn't talk to me because you'd be all into her.'

I guess I must've muttered some words out loud because soon enough Bakugou looked at me as if I were crazy. "What'd you say?"

"Wait, what?" I replied hesitantly. I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything out loud. If so why was he looking at me like that? Was I muttering or something like that?

Bakugou shook his head in disappointment before walking ahead of me, "Whatever, fucking weirdo."

If anything, Bakugou's reply only managed to confuse me even more. "What?" I asked, "Did I say something?"

Bakugou didn't reply and continued to walk towards his house. Nowadays I actually go to Bakugou's house after school. If not that then he usually comes to mine. To me it's convenient because if I need any help on work, Bakugou is right there next to me for help. I'm not quite sure of what he gets out of it though.

As I walked I continued to stay in my thoughts thinking about earlier today and what I may have done to have Bakugou start giving me the silent treatment. For a while we stayed like that, me following him in complete silence. It was very sudden though when a hand shot out and grasped the back of my shirt holding me back. At that same moment a car drove past me, only a couple of feet between us.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" A voice growled from behind me.

Bakugou didn't look all that happy when I turned around, his hand still grasping my shirt.

"A-ah, sorry Bakugou. I wasn't paying attention." I mumbled quietly, a part if me embarrassed about the situation.

"Oi! I told you to call me Katsuki damn it! How long will it take for you to get that in your head?"

I laughed at that, "Ah! Sorry Katsuki, it's still something I need to warm up to."

Bakugou shrugged at this before continuing to walk. At this I smiled and happily followed behind him. It was these kind of moments that reassured me that I could still be good friends with Bakugou and that Hikari couldn't do anything about it.

I giggled internally about this, 'Especially since he was the one who said he wanted to try our friendship out in the first place.'

"What's so funny back there huh?" Bakugou questioned, his low voice ringing through my ears.

I shook my head, "Oh it's nothing, I'm just thinking about some stuff."

I didn't get a response so I continued to stay silent. Thankfully nothing else occurred until we reached Baukugou's house.

"Hey, are you going to get in the house or not?" Bakugou questioned, his foot already through the door.

"Oh, of course." I replied.