Chapter 4

"Well you're in a shitty mood." Bakugou commented sarcastically as he walked alongside me.

I rolled my eyes at this, "Yeah, yeah, I have a ton of work to do... I also did a pretty crappy job in the Flood Zone."

"If you've forgotten," Bakugou began, "I'm in the same classes as you meaning I have to deal with the same crap as you. What? Are you having a problem understanding the work or some shit?"

For the rest of the class Aizawa and Thirteen had the class run rescues in all of the other disaster zones. I did fairly well in the Ruins and Downpour zones, but I totally flopped in the Flood Zone. I lost to Mineta, Mineta of all people!

"That and I'm just stressed out." I breathed.

Before I could take another step, Bakugou's hand latched onto mine... an action that definitely had me flustered. 'Maybe he was going for my wrist?' I thought hesitantly. That thought seemed to be wrong though because Bakugou's hand didn't move from mine at all.

"Go do homework later then, we're going out." He ordered.

"Wait, what??" I questioned.

Before I could protest Bakugou began dragging me towards the nearby mall. It didn't seem like he was going to give me any openings to leave. He basically had a vice grip on me, and he probably didn't plan on loosening up anytime soon...

"Why are we going to the mall?" I questioned, very much confused.

"To get your mind off of everything, duh." Bakugou stated plainly, "You won't get your work done properly if you're as stressed out as you say. Idiot."

I didn't say anything after this. What he said was true, you never get work done correctly if you're not thinking straight. Why was he so intent on going though? Usually he never bothers with other people's problems.

After entering the mall, Bakugou and I headed towards the food court. Did he know I didn't have lunch?

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Wait what!?" I shouted, quite startled, "No, it's ok I'll pay for myself."

"As if," he retorted, "What do you want?"

Bakugou isn't one for giving up easily so I sighed. The second time he asked seemed slightly more annoyed, but still determined. When he's like that there's no winning against him.

"I'll just get (F/f) thanks..."

Bakugou nodded at this, "Stay here then. Don't move or else!"

I followed his orders and just grabbed a nearby table. As I sat there my eyes caught sight of a familiar pink mop of hair walking by with a group of very familiar faces. My eyes widened at this immediately.

'Crap! I forgot that Mina and the other girls were going to be here today. They invited me as well, but I told them I had work to do. What kind of excuse will I have now?' I panicked.

If I told Mina I was here with Bakugou her, along with the others, would never let me live it down. If I hid, Bakugou would become pissed at me not listening to his orders, though when it comes down to it, Mina and the girls would become long term problems. I wouldn't be able to be around them without at least one of them poking at me about this.

As the group approached my spot, I began to slowly get up from my seat and walk away, silently praying that one of them don't spot me. Thankfully that didn't happen... but something else did.

As I was walking backwards, my back made contact with something hard. I didn't need to turn around to know exactly what... I mean who, I ran into.

Weird (Bakugou x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें