Chapter 17

"So, you're going to tell us everything right? Like, no holding back any details?" Kaminari asked raising a questioning eyebrow.

Bakugou's scowl only deepened at this question. "And tell me exactly why the hell I would hold back any information. I want that jackass to get everything going for him. All of us were victims of his little plan and let me tell you right now, I have every intention to make sure he pays for what he's done."

Everyone nodded at Bakugou's resolve. He was the one most directly affected by the man's attack. He wanted revenge, just as he always did.

I couldn't help but wonder exactly how everything occurred. How did this all start? Who was the first one taken over? Could we have stopped this before hand?

For a while some of the others were talking amongst themselves and the blonde's mood seemed to worsen. "Do you idiots want me to tell you this or not?" He growled.

The volume of everyone's voices seemed to go down until it was completely silent once more.

"Thank god," he breathed, "Anyway, if you didn't already know that jackass's quirk was something called curse. The way it worked was that whatever or whoever he casted some spell on, would be under his control. He was able to curse some devices which would help extend his reach. They latched on to your skin and allowed the curse to affect not only them, but their hosts. Later on Deku and Yakkai learned that he had a second quirk that was able to control the blood of others, in and out of their bodies. He's killed others before."

Iida seemed confused at this explanation, "Wait, but how exactly were those devices able to get onto out friends? If I remember correctly they didn't have anything like mechanical legs. And how exactly was our class the only one affected?"

"Tch, if you'd just shut up for a minute I might tell you!" Bakugou spat. "Kinzou had our class in mind specifically. He was able to control one of us directly, meaning that he didn't need a device to control them. He just went up and cursed them directly. That person was the one to plant the other devices onto the others." Bakugou's jaw seemed to tighten at this comment, his voice becoming strained.

Both Izuku's head and my own shot up, our eyes locked onto each other, a look of realization spreading across our faces. 'Wait,' I thought silently, 'Bakugou didn't have a device on him when we fought him in the forest...that means,'

"That person was me," he growled, his eyes unable to leave the sheets covering the lower half of his body. I was able to see his hands clenching those sheets tightly, small amounts of smoke being released from the same area, "I let my guard down for one minute and I become that fucker's damn puppet. Damn it! I was pathetic! If only I was able to fight him off, none of this crap would have even happened!"

Kirishima looked at Bakugou with a concerned look on his face, "Come on man, calm down. It wasn't your fault."

The red head was about to place a comforting hand on the blonde's shoulder, but the boy didn't hesitate to slap it away.

"Of course it was my damn fault! I was weak and all of you idiots got involved as the result," Bakugou's walls seemed to be shattering at this very moment, he seemed so devastated at his actions, so guilty, "I was weak and couldn't stop anything! This incident is proof of that!"

"Bakugou calm down," Todoroki ordered, his calm voice reaching the ears of everyone in the room, "Everyone has their fall. Nobody's perfect, I know that from experience."

"Just shut up," Bakugou seethed, "I'll tell you everything else and I'm done, got that?"

Nobody in the room said anything against his words, so he took it as a sign to continue.