07

========================

Differences

========================

"you smiled at the stars like they knew all your secrets"

========================

Ryker sighs as he pulls his shirt off looking at all the scratches over his body.

His skin get again was pale, eyes amber, bruise-like circles around his eyes along with a few bruises here and there.

He sighs running his fingers through his hair before hopping into the shower almost moaning as the cold water hits his heated skin.

He runs his hand over his face before looking at the wall, sighing he washes himself making sure to clean his cuts and wounds before stepping out drying himself.

Ryker pulls on his black jeans and combat boots before heading out of the bathroom into his dorm room drying his hair only to find an origami phoenix on top of his shirt and tie.

Sighing he picks it up and looks at the note,

meet me by the library

Ryker takes the towel off his head and places it down on his on the bedside table.

He pulls on his shirt and buttons it up while he allows his tie to hang loose around his shoulders.

"Sir?", Ryker asks his voice raspy and tired as he nears the old headmaster.

"I noticed you never really go back to the Slytherin Dorm so I've decided to give you something more, suitable", Ryker nods and follows Dumbledore through the empty halls.

All the students already in class no doubt.

Ryker looks up as Dumbledore stops seeing a painting of a woman in a blue dress and cloak, her long brown hair coming down her shoulders in waves, her blue eyes look to the boy after greeting Dumbledore and smiles.

"Hello Ryker my name is Raina", the woman introduces, "it's nice to meet you", Ryker responds, sending her a small smile.

He couldn't muster up much emotion, the pain in his body harsher than his will to feel.

"What would you like your room password to be?", Dumbledore asks, "Runespoor", Ryker answers after a moment of thinking.

Raina smiles and nods, "welcome to your new room my dear", her portrait opens and Ryker follows Dumbledore in.