40

========================

Death-Eaters

========================

"Tears come from the heart not the brain"

========================

Ryker is forced in front of Voldamort, Ryker instantly glaring at the man, "Cernunnos Snape, am I correct", the boy doesnt say a thing and Voldamort laughs, seeing his strength, "why are you defiant", the snake asks as he moves towards the boy, "you don't fear me", "you havent done anything to provoke such a feeling", Ryker forces blocks on certain aspects of his mind, such as his love for Hermione, Maven and Azar and Ilyana and Toric along with the order, to Voldamort he's seem like a normal boy taken off the streets, his life unaffected by the Golden trio and Dumblrdore, "join me", "if I refuse", "I'll kill you and everyone you love", "yes well my list of love for anyone is about this small", Ryker says his thumb and pointer in a sort of pinching motion, "so what have I got to lose", Ryker shrugs, Voldamort grins evilly, detecting the darkness inside the boy, Ryker knew what the Dark Lord felt, he had felt it ever since he took the killing curse for Sirius, a certain darkness built inside him, Voldamort moves closer to the boy and brings up his left arm, almost stabbing his forearm with his wand, Ryker forces himself not to wince as the Dark Mark burns into his arm, "I have your first task for you", Voldamort states, Ryker nods, "but first, I need to get you back for helping Harry Potter escape me in the Graveyard", Ryker's eyes widen and pain bursts through him as the torture curse is used on him, he keeps back his screams of pain until finally, it becomes too much.

Ryker stands in Draco's room seeing the boy looking pale and tired, staring at the floor, "I've been ordered to protect you", Ryker says, startling the boy who quickly looks at him standing up in fear, "Ryk-", "Cernunnos, I need you to use my first name here", Ryker asks quietly, Draco nods and his eyes sadden, "what did they do to you to get you to join?", Draco asks, "ask", Draco frowns, "but-", "don't question me here, please Malfoy", "Draco, call me Draco please", Draco almost begs, Ryker nods and walks over, seeing the platinum blond flinch, "we're in this together now Draco, I'll protect you with my life", "I'm sorry", Draco whimpers, "for everything", Ryker places his hand on the male's arm, "you didn't know any better, don't blame yourself", "they tortured you didn't they?", Draco asks, "he did", Ryker nods, "I'm sorry you have to protect me", "he said you had a task", "I need to repair a wardrobe, one hiding in a room filled with junk", Ryker nods, "we'll be going to see what it looks like soon", Draco informs and looks to the male who looks out his window, Ryker nods, A knock comes from the door and Draco opens it, "Cernunnos, your father is here", Ryker turns his head seeing Mrs Malfoy, he nods and leaves with her, meeting his father outside, Severus places his hand on Ryker's shoulder and they apparate.

Ryker walks into Grimmauld seeing Sirius looking at him, Toric and Ilyana instantly move to him hugging him tightly, "you need to move away from the beach house, both of you", Ryker says hugging them both back, "what about you?", Ilyana asks, "Ryker, you can't, no I will not allow you to", "I have to, it's my duty", Ryker watches as his mother begins to cry and he gently hugs her, "don't cry, mum, I'll return to you, one day when this is all over, but I need you and Toric to stay alive" Ilyana nods and cries into the boy's shoulder, Ryker now also crying, silently, "we need to go mum", Toric says, she nods slowly and seperates placing her hands on Ryker's face, "be careful, do what you think is right and never let anyone sway you", Ryker nods and she brings his head down, kissing his forehead, Ryker looks to his brother and they hug, "stay alive for us little brother", "protect yourself and mum, without hesitation", "of course", Toric pulls back and he and Ilyana leave, Toric looks to Remus and Sirius, who nods sadly, Ryker walks in and shuts the door behind him, the kids having watched the encounter from the stairs, all of them wondering why Ryker had sent his family away and why Ilyana, especially was crying over the boy walking for the Order, of course, non of them knew of Ryker's initiation into a Deatheater.